IJ Start Canon G7070 Driver
IJ Start Canon G7070 Driver– Canon is returning to Asia with the latest PIXMA G-Series printers, namely GM4070 and G7070. The reliability of PIXMA GM4070 with high productivity with multiple printing capabilities has been reviewed beforehand. So this printer is suitable for small and medium enterprises as well as offices. Well the PIXMA features G7070 not much different, the main difference of this printer is the ability to send documents through facsimile.
Like PIXMA GM4070, the PIXMA G7070 also has a large paper storage tray capacity. Total capacity is 350 sheets, namely 250 sheets in the front drawer and 100 sheets in the rear tray. The remaining paper on the front drawer can be seen directly from the transparent window without having to open the drawer.
Canon’s print and ink features
Printing can be done on two sides automatically, no need to manually flip the paper. This printer can also print borderless photos on glossy photo paper up to A4 size. If you want to print with the size of a business card, envelope, or photo paper then it can put the paper on the back of the paper tray.
Printer print speed is 13 IPM (image per minute) for monochrome documents and 6.8 IPM for color documents. In 4R photo printing, the time required is only 37 seconds. This G7070 PIXMA print capability up to 8,300 pages for black and white documents and up to 7,700 pages for color printing. The print results of text and lines appear crisp and clear thanks to Canon’s good quality black ink pigment formula.
The Printer is equipped with an ink bottle that is specially designed to facilitate the ink to flow when poured into the tank without pressing. In the bottle funnel, there is a two-way channel to adjust the air pressure that automatically stops the filling of ink when the ink tank is full. The ink tank design on the printer is compact and there is a transparent window for easier viewing of the remaining ink from the outside.
Connectivity and operations
As an office printer, it must be accessible from multiple devices to increase employee productivity. Well, this printer has supported the ability to connect to the network, either wirelessly with WiFi or via Ethernet port. In addition to printing, this multifunction printer can also be used to copy, scan, and send documents with facsimile.
WiFi connectivity also allows printing directly from the smartphone through the Canon Print Inkjet/SELPHY app which can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or the APP store. The app can also be used to print photo galleries on social media accounts. It can also request documents on Dropbox or Google Drive through the Canon PIXMA Cloud Service. Scan results can be sent directly to your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
The printer operation and setup is easy with the existence of a two-line LCD panel. Scanning can be done in bulk by practically using the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) feature. Scan results can be sent directly to smartphones, tablets, and laptops.
Connection with an Android or iOS smartphone can be easily done using the Message in the Print app and the Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Editor. The app can be downloaded for free from the Google Play Store or App Store. If you want to embed animated messages, music, and videos in photos, then Message in Print is a great app. Meanwhile, to edit and use hundreds of greeting card templates, 3D crafts, calendars, and scrapbooks can be used with Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Editor.
Another application that can be used is Poster Artist Lite which provides more than 1,300 design templates, photos, and clipart. So making posters or other business promotional media can be done easily with this PIXMA G7070 printer.
- Windows 10 (32bit)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)
- Windows 8.1(64bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
- macOS Mojave
- macOS High Sierra
- macOS Sierra
- OS X El Capitan
- OS X Yosemite
IJ Start Canon G7070 Driver for Windows
- Download ->>||| Full Driver Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| MP Drivers Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| XPS Drivers Set Up Download for Windows
Canon Pixma G7070 Software Set Up for Windows
- Download ->>||| Full Software Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G7070 Easy Photo Editor Software Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G7070 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G7070 IJ Printer Assistant Tool Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G7070 Poster Artist Updater Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G7070 PosterArtist Lite Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G7070 Speed Dial Utility Download for Windows
Canon Pixma G7070 Software Set Up for Mac
- Download ->>||| Full Drivers Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G7070 Easy Photo Editor Software Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G7070 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G7070 IJ Printer Assistant Tool Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G7070 Poster Artist Updater Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G7070 PosterArtist Lite Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G7070 Speed Dial Utility Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G7070 IJ Scan Utility Lite Set Up Download for Mac
Canon Pixma G7070 Manual
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G7070 User Manual (Windows)
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G7070 User Manual (Mac)
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G7070 Getting Started Guide
Canon Pixma G7070 Setup Instructions for Windows
- Download the file.
- Then Double Click, the installation will start automatically.
Canon Pixma G7070 Scanner Driver:
- If the OS is upgraded with the fixed scanner driver installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the printer cannot be done after the upgrade. In that case, reinstall the scanner driver.
- When the installation of the MP driver is stopped by the following actions with the connection screen wait, install again. The installation does not finish even if plugged in a USB cable again or turned-on Power Supply again.
- The scan from the Scan printer button does not work when the connection is changed from a network connection to a USB connection. Install the MP driver again, and change the connection method.
Canon Pixma G7070 Setup instructions for Mac
- Download the file.
- Please to Double click the downloaded file and Mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click the mounted disk image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
How to install a printer with driver downloads from Canon IJ Setup Site
- Open the printer Canon IJ Setup Website to get the software drivers that match your printer type. On this website there are many drivers so make sure you do not choose the wrong drivers.
In order to more easily search for it using the search bar that there is usually at the top right of the website. Scroll the search results until you find the software driver that is sought and then download.
- Downloaded Driver usually a winrar file so you need software winrar also to extract it. Right-click the file and click Extract Here so that the files can be extracted in the folder there as well.
- Locate the setup file > Double click the file to start the install process.
- The last steps of installation > restart the computer so that the software drivers installed perfectly.
- After the computer restart, connect the printer with your computer using the default cable to check if the computer is now able to recognize the printer.
For printers that use a Wireless Connection system, make sure you’ve turned on the WiFi and the computer and your printer already connected to WiFi. Now you’re supposed to be able to use your printer.
Install Printer with USB
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable default. In general default printer USB cable is not too long so you have to put the printer near the computer.
- Turn on your printer. On some printer models are usually after the printer is turned on, the installation process will automatically begin the installation instructions or appear on a computer screen. If your computer does not happen anything like that then do the next step.
- Click on the Start menu in the lower left corner of the picture of the Windows logo.
- Click Devices and Printers
- Click the Add a printer or scanner that is on the top of the screen. Computers will scan the printer connected to the computer.
- Select the printer model that suits you. If your printer name is not displayed, click The printer that I want isn’t listed. Then click the search button so that the system can scan Your printer driver on your hard drive. You may need to download the driver software if the computer still cannot scan your printer.
- Please follow the instructions that appear on the screen to finish > Restart the computer if prompted. Now, your printer is ready to use.
In addition to the above two ways you can install the printer by means of sharing with the computers that have a CD driver.