IJ Start Canon Pixma TR4560 Set Up
The PIXMA TR4560 Printer Series is a multifunctional printer that can copy, scan and fax multiple document pages with a 20-sheet automatic document feeder. IJ Start Canon Pixma TR4560 Drivers Setup Support for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- This Pixma TR4560 Printer supports printing, copying, scanning and fax capabilities up to A4 size.
- This will print your document at speeds of up to 8.8 impressions per minute (HDI) in black and white.
- With a print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, your documents and images definitely look good.
- You can store up to 100 sheets of paper in the tray so ready to go when you are.
- This machine supports automatic double side printing to help save paper.
- The automatic document feeder can support up to 20 sheets at a time for efficient scanning, copying and faxing.
- You can purchase the cable separately to connect to this printer via high-speed USB.
- The Printer is compatible with the PG-645 and CL-646 ink series.
Canon Pixma TR4560 Best Features:
Easy MultiPage print, copy, scan and Fax
The front tray paper feed is easily accessible and with the automatic Document feeder (ADF) holding up to 20 sheets, you can handle some work and save time for more important things in life.
Print Assist, every step
The TR4560 product is included in the Canon Print assist. Get easy step-by-step instructions for setting up and using your printer. If you have any problems, you can contact the Print Support team to help you solve your problem and get up and print in no time.
Auto on and off mode
Save power with Auto on and off mode. The printer automatically turns on with the print instructions and automatically shuts down after use.
Automatic 2-sided printing to help reduce paper usage
Two-sided printing happens automatically with this smart business printer, so you always save valuable time and paper.
Smart ID Copying
Saves time and paper easily prints both sides of the card ID on a single sheet of paper with ID copy function.
Easily switch to Cableless setup mode by touching a single button that allows you to print from your device without using a cable. The Printer is connected to another device via Wi-Fi so you can print from your phone or tablet with minimal effort.
Easy Fax Setup
We’ve included a complete and hassle-full fax functionality on PIXMA Home Office TR4560 that you can use at home or in the office.
- Windows 10 (32bit)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)
- Windows 8.1(64bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
- macOS Mojave
- macOS High Sierra
- macOS Sierra
- OS X El Capitan
- OS X Yosemite
Your compact business inkjet Printer TR4560 from Canon, this Pixma TR4560 office machine comes with essential features like automatic double-sided printing with automatic document feeder. It comes with wireless connectivity and a handy fax function along with borderless printing and document deletion reminders.
Cartridges that correspond to the TR4560
- Canon MG-101 Glossy photo Paper
- Canon CL-646 Tri-color ink cartridge
- Canon CL-646XL Tri-color High Yield Ink Cartridge
- Canon PG-645 black ink cartridge
- Canon PG-645 and CL-646 black & Color ink cartridge Twin Pack
- Canon PG-645XL black High Yield Ink Cartridge
- Canon PG-645XL and CL-646XL black & color High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Download Canon Pixma TR4560 Setup Drivers for Windows- Mac and Linux
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TR4560 Full Drivers & Software Set Up Drivers Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TR4560 MP Drivers Set Up Drivers Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TR4560 IJ Network Device Setup Utility for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TR4560 Scan Utility Lite for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TR4560 Software Package Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TR4560 Network Device Setup Utility Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (debian Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (rpm Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (Source file)
- Download ->>||| ScanGear (debian Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| ScanGear MP (rpm Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| ScanGear MP (Source file)
Canon Pixma TR4560 Setup Instructions for Windows
- Download the file. For the location where the file is stored, check your computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file to decompress it, then the installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall the program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OS.
- On the Start menu > Please Click Control Panel > under Programs click Uninstall a program
- A page will open with the list of installed programs.
- Then please to Double Click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click Yes > OK , this will finish the uninstall process.
Canon Pixma TR4560 Scanner Driver:
- If the OS is upgraded with the fixed scanner driver installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the printer cannot be done after the upgrade. In that case, reinstall the scanner driver.
- When the installation of the MP driver is stopped by the following actions with the connection screen wait, install again. The installation does not finish even if plugged in a USB cable again or turned-on Power Supply again.
- The scan from the Scan printer button does not work when the connection is changed from a network connection to a USB connection. Install the MP driver again, and change the connection method.
How to Setup Canon Pixma TR4560 instructions for Mac
- Download the file. For the location where the file is stored, check your computer settings.
- Please to Double click the downloaded file and Mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click the mounted disk image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
How to install a printer with driver downloads from Canon IJ Setup Site
- Open the printer Canon IJ Setup Website to get the software drivers that match your printer type. On this website there are many drivers so make sure you do not choose the wrong drivers.
In order to more easily search for it using the search bar that there is usually at the top right of the website. Scroll the search results until you find the software driver that is sought and then download.
- Downloaded Driver usually a winrar file so you need software winrar also to extract it. Right-click the file and click Extract Here so that the files can be extracted in the folder there as well.
- Locate the setup file > Double click the file to start the install process.
- The last steps of installation > restart the computer so that the software drivers installed perfectly.
- After the computer restart, connect the printer with your computer using the default cable to check if the computer is now able to recognize the printer.
For printers that use a Wireless Connection system, make sure you’ve turned on the WiFi and the computer and your printer already connected to WiFi. Now you’re supposed to be able to use your printer.
How to Install a Printer with a USB Cable
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable default. In general default printer USB cable is not too long so you have to put the printer near the computer.
- Turn on your printer. On some printer models are usually after the printer is turned on, the installation process will automatically begin the installation instructions or appear on a computer screen. If your computer does not happen anything like that then do the next step.
- Click on the Start menu in the lower left corner of the picture of the Windows logo.
- Click Devices and Printers. 10 for Windows, click the Setting – Devices – Printers & Scanners.
- Click the Add a printer or scanner that is on the top of the screen. Computers will scan the printer connected to the computer.
- Select the printer model that suits you. If your printer name is not displayed, click The printer that I want isn’t listed. Then click the search button so that the system can scan Your printer driver on your hard drive. You may need to download the driver software if the computer still cannot scan your printer.
- Please follow the instructions that appear on the screen to finish > Restart the computer if prompted. Now, your printer is ready to use.
In addition to the above two ways you can install the printer by means of sharing with the computers that have a CD driver.
Canon Pixma TR4560 How to Scan
How to scan a digital version of a physical document into your computer using Canon’s all-in-one printer.
- Make sure that your Canon printer can scan. Some other printer models can scan as well, although you should check the printer documentation or product page to make sure that this is the case.
- Connect your printer to your computer. Most Canon printers that can scan will also be able to connect wirelessly via the touch screen panel, but you may need to connect the printer to your computer via a USB cable.
- Turn on the printer if necessary. Press the “On” button on the printer. If the printer doesn’t turn on, make sure the printer is connected to a working power source.
- Open the scanner. Lift the scanner cover so you can see the bottom of the scanner glass.
- If your Canon printer has an all in one paper feeder, Please to insert your document into the tray instead. and now You can see the symbol in the tray to see how the paper inserts.
- Consult your Canon User Guide If you can’t figure out how to use the built-in scanner.
- Place your document face down on the scanner. You will see a sign next to the glass base; This usually shows how the document should be oriented on the scanner.
- Close the scanner cover. Make sure that it is firmly closed before you scan your document.