IJ Start Canon Pixma TS5320 Setup
IJ Start Canon Pixma TS5320 Setup – Designed for home users who want to print, scan, and copy devices, PIXMA TS5320 offers an uncontrollable installer and is easy to use and control from mobile devices. Save time and money with PIXMA TS5320 All-in-One black wireless inkjet printer from Canon.
Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to print wirelessly from laptops, tablets and smartphones, and the built-in 1.44 “included screen with straightforward buttons allows you to manage print settings and tasks directly from the printer. With high resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi, you can print TS5320 everything from documents and emails to rich and bright photos up to 8.5 x 14. Borderline printing at up to 8.5 x 11 “is also available, and the device comes with a 8.5 x 11.7” Optical resolution with 1200 x 2400 dpi for crisp, colour-accurate scanning and copying.
The unit makes up to 99 copies at the speed of the colour copy of approximately 4 IPM and includes copies for automatic exposure, copy on page and reduction/expansion from 25 to 400%. To manipulate jobs, the printer has a paper on 100 paper and a tray on the back of the paper with 100 sheets and a compact design of the All-in-One that is suitable for almost any home or small office.
Pixma TS5320 is an upgrade to the TS5120 which was reviewed here in March 2018. TS5320 is relatively slow but prints pretty well, especially photos. Another thing shared with most TS Pixma series is the steep usage costs per page, making it the best low-volume print and copy solution for family and home office use.
Choosing the Right Pixma
Without counting the previous version, the TS series consists of a single function machine (print only), Pixma TS702, and several multifunctional models with a built-in scanner to make copies and scan documents and photos. Located just above the Pixma TS3320 in terms of price and features, the current budget-oriented TS5320 is one of the most basic of this group, with the wide-format, wide-format, scrapbook-shaped TS9521c flagship and craft-leading packages.
The latter is, along with its editor, the Pixma TS9520 Brother, the most feature-rich and fastest. Both, for example, have an automatic document feeder (ADF) for sending multi-page documents to the scanner, while the other TS models only have a flatbed scanner that is able to capture only one page at a time.
Two of the higher sized Pixma, TS9120 and TS8320, letter size (8.5 by 11 inches), have six ink cartridges: They use not only four common CMYK colors but also Black Photo inks for darker text and enriching black areas in photos and Blue Photos that increase the color range of the printer and increase the blue areas of the image such as bodies of water and sky.
TS5320 is seen here and TS3320 is at the opposite end of the spectrum, literally: They not only hold to the four basic color models, but they only use two tanks, one holding black ink and the other containing red, green, and blue ink. This configuration, also found on the HP DeskJet 3755 and some other entry-level inkjet, wastes ink and increases operational costs because when one of the three color reservoirs is empty, the entire cartridge must be replaced.
The TS5320 control panel consists of a 1.4-inch color non-touch OLED screen and LED status bar, surrounded by a handful of people. button that includes the navigation arrow and the OK button and the Start and Stop buttons to make a copy.
The TS5320 measures 5.9 by 16.8 by 12.5 inches (HWD) and weighs 13.8 pounds, which is similar to its predecessor and is close to the TS3320, although the first weighs about five pounds more. This is also a suitable match for the Epson Expression Premium XP-6100 Small-in-One which is somewhat stronger and slightly smaller and lighter than the business-oriented MFC-J497DW.
Unlike the TS3320, with a 60-sheet paper tray, this Canon holds up to 200 sheets in two 100-sheet trays, one in front and one that pulls out and rises from behind. The rear feeder can also hold up to 20 sheets of letter-size photo paper, which has plenty of capacity for an all-in-one inkjet budget. The TS5320 also has an automatic duplexer for double-sided printing, which the TS3320 does not have, and can print borderless photos up to letter size rather than stopping at 5 by 7 inches. You also get support for Instagram 3.5 and 5 inch square photo media formats.
Connectivity, Voice Activation, and Software
Standard connectivity consists of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Low Energy), connecting to a single PC via USB 2.0, and PictBridge Wireless for printing from compatible Canon cameras. Mobile device support includes Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, and the Canon Print application.
Like many current AIO consumers, the TS5320 supports voice-activated printing and scanning via Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant smart speaker or smartphone application. You can also use other platforms, including Apple Siri or Microsoft Cortana, which support IFTTT (If This Then That) script technology using scripts from IFTTT.com and other sites.
The software bundle includes Scan Utility (a powerful and easy-to-use scanner interface for Windows and Mac), Scan Utility Lite (reduced version of MacOS only), and Easy PhotoPrint Editor Software (for touching photos). You can also download an easy version of Easy PhotoPrint Editor, which allows you to make improvements and corrections to shots you take with your handheld device without having to move it to your PC.
Also available for download from the Google Play Store or Apple Store is the Canon Message In Print application, which allows you to embed hidden messages – text, music, animation, video links, etc. – in printed images. After installing the application, family, friends, or coworkers can view messages or open links by holding the camera of their mobile device above the image.
Fair Print Speed
Canon ranks TS5320 at 13 pages per minute (ppm). When I recorded the print speed through a USB 2.0 connection from our standard Intel Core i5 tested running Windows 10 Pro, AIO produced our standard 12-page Microsoft Word text document at 12.7 ppm. That’s only twice as fast as the Pixma TS3320, ahead of the Brother MFC-J497DW at 1.7ppm, and 3ppm behind the Epson XP-6100.
I continued testing by printing a collection of Adobe Acrobat business documents, Excel worksheets and charts, and PowerPoint handouts that contained many business graphics and colorful text of various sizes. I combined the results with the Word number with a score of 4.4ppm. That, once again, doubles the speed of the TS3320, ties up Brother, and trails Epson with 2.2ppm.
To finish this off, I averaged a TS5320 time in 32 seconds because it produced our full 4-6-inch color and detail photos. Once again, the Pixma TS3320 takes twice as long to print the same image, while the MFC-J497DW is comparable and the XP-6100 is about 8 seconds faster.
Overall Handsome Output
Canon-centered Pixmas photos usually produce extraordinary output, with dark text, good shape, easy to read and well-illustrated charts and graphs with gradients that flow evenly and solidly, most of the contents are free of graffiti. As with some of the other color printers that we have tested, I did see several light color lines in one full-page PowerPoint gradient flowing from dark green to black.
However, as a Pixma TS series, photos are a TS5320 specialty, and print our sample images quite well for AIO with four inks under $ 100. The colors are accurate, bright and saturated, and the details are as good as I would expect from a Canon imaging device. Of course this printer cannot compete with the accuracy and detail of five and six siblings of fancy ink, but the photo output clearly exceeds the quality of the drugstore.
Cost of Running an Achilles-Heel
Because Canon does not publish estimated page yields for this AIO ink tank, it is difficult to calculate accurate operating costs. However, if we rely on the prediction of the predecessor TS5320 and the next model which is under the order of power, TS3320, it is relatively safe to assume that you will spend around 7 cents per monochrome and 15 cents per color page. That’s not too far from estimates for Brother’s MFC-J497DW (6 cents in black and 16.5 cents in color) and Epson five ink XP-6100 (5 cents in black and 15 to 20 cents in color).
But lately, there are alternatives to spending a lot of money on ink. Some HP Envy Photo models support the company’s Instant Ink program, which when you choose the highest monthly subscription of 300 prints for $ 9.99 cuts your operating costs to only 3.5 cents per page – for all pages, whether they contain 5 percent or Coverage 100 percent ink. Instant Ink is a good offer if you print a lot of photos.
Other options, if you don’t mind spending more (sometimes more) on the initial purchase, are the Canon MegaTank and Epson EcoTank machines with their jumbo ink reservoirs. Epson EcoTank ET-2760 All-In-One All-In-One Printer and Editor’s Choice Canon Pixma G6020 MegaTank All-In-One pops into your mind, because they print black and color pages for less than a cent.
But keep in mind that this and most other mass AIO inks cost three to five times more than their cartridge-based counterparts, and it’s a good value only if you print a few hundred or a thousand more pages and photos per month. The more you print, the better bargain.
- Mobile Printing for Android-compatible smartphones and tablets with Mopria printing service
- Mobile Printing for iPhone, iPad and iMac with Apple AirPrint
- 4800 x 1200 dpi print for rich and bright photos up to 8.5 x 14 “
- Borderless photos up to 8.5 x 11 “
- Flatbed scanner for scanning up to 8.5 x 11.7 “
- Up to 99 copies at a time
- ChromaLife100 ink protects photos from fading to 100 years in album or 30 years behind glass
- Windows 10 (32bit)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)
- Windows 8.1(64bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
- macOS Mojave
- macOS High Sierra
- macOS Sierra
- OS X El Capitan
- OS X Yosemite
IJ Start Canon Pixma TS5320 Setup for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS5320 Full Drivers & Software Set Up Drivers Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| MP Drivers Set Up Drivers Download for Windows
IJ Start Canon Pixma TS5320 Setup for Mac
IJ Start Canon Pixma TS5320 Setup for Linux
IJ Start Printer driver for printing using the Canon IJ Printer for Linux
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (debian Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (rpm Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (Source file)
IJ Start Canon Pixma TS5320 Scanner Driver for Printing for Linux
- Download ->>||| ScanGear (debian Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| ScanGear MP (rpm Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| ScanGear MP (Source file)
Canon Pixma TS5320 Setup Instructions for Windows
- Download the file. For the location where the file is stored, check your computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file to decompress it, then the installation will start automatically.
Canon Pixma TS5320 Scanner Driver:
- If the OS is upgraded with the fixed scanner driver installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the printer cannot be done after the upgrade. In that case, reinstall the scanner driver.
- When the installation of the MP driver is stopped by the following actions with the connection screen wait, install again. The installation does not finish even if plugged in a USB cable again or turned-on Power Supply again.
- The scan from the Scan printer button does not work when the connection is changed from a network connection to a USB connection. Install the MP driver again, and change the connection method.
IJ Start Canon Pixma TS5320 Setup instructions for Mac
- Download the file. For the location where the file is stored, check your computer settings.
- Please to Double click the downloaded file and Mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click the mounted disk image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
How to install a printer with driver downloads from Canon IJ Setup Site
- Open the printer Canon IJ Setup Website to get the software drivers that match your printer type. On this website there are many drivers so make sure you do not choose the wrong drivers.
In order to more easily search for it using the search bar that there is usually at the top right of the website. Scroll the search results until you find the software driver that is sought and then download.
- Downloaded Driver usually a winrar file so you need software winrar also to extract it. Right-click the file and click Extract Here so that the files can be extracted in the folder there as well.
- Locate the setup file > Double click the file to start the install process.
- The last steps of installation > restart the computer so that the software drivers installed perfectly.
- After the computer restart, connect the printer with your computer using the default cable to check if the computer is now able to recognize the printer.
For printers that use a Wireless Connection system, make sure you’ve turned on the WiFi and the computer and your printer already connected to WiFi. Now you’re supposed to be able to use your printer.
How to Install a Printer with a USB Cable
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable default. In general default printer USB cable is not too long so you have to put the printer near the computer.
- Turn on your printer. On some printer models are usually after the printer is turned on, the installation process will automatically begin the installation instructions or appear on a computer screen. If your computer does not happen anything like that then do the next step.
- Click on the Start menu in the lower left corner of the picture of the Windows logo.
- Click Devices and Printers. 10 for Windows, click the Setting – Devices – Printers & Scanners.
- Click the Add a printer or scanner that is on the top of the screen. Computers will scan the printer connected to the computer.
- Select the printer model that suits you. If your printer name is not displayed, click The printer that I want isn’t listed. Then click the search button so that the system can scan Your printer driver on your hard drive. You may need to download the driver software if the computer still cannot scan your printer.
- Please follow the instructions that appear on the screen to finish > Restart the computer if prompted. Now, your printer is ready to use.
In addition to the above two ways you can install the printer by means of sharing with the computers that have a CD driver.