Canon PIXMA GM2010 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA GM2010 Driver Download
- Windows 10 (32bit)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)
- Windows 8.1(64bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
- macOS Mojave
- macOS High Sierra
- macOS Sierra
- OS X El Capitan
- OS X Yosemite
Canon PIXMA GM2010 Driver Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| Full Driver Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| MP Drivers Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| XPS Drivers Set Up Download for Windows
Canon Pixma GM2010 Software Set Up for Windows
- Download ->>||| Full Software Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma GM2010 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma GM2010 IJ Printer Assistant Tool Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma GM2010 Poster Artist Updater Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma GM2010 PosterArtist Lite Download for Windows
Canon PIXMA GM2010 Driver Download for Linux
IJ Start Canon Pixma GM2010 Printer driver for printing using the Canon IJ Printer for Linux
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (debian Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (rpm Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (Source file)
Canon Pixma GM2010 Manual
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma GM2010 User Manual (Windows)
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma GM2010 Getting Started Guide
Canon Pixma GM2010 Setup Instructions for Windows
- Download the file.
- Then Double Click, the installation will start automatically.
Canon Pixma GM2010 Scanner Driver:
- If the OS is upgraded with the fixed scanner driver installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the printer cannot be done after the upgrade. In that case, reinstall the scanner driver.
- When the installation of the MP driver is stopped by the following actions with the connection screen wait, install again. The installation does not finish even if plugged in a USB cable again or turned-on Power Supply again.
- The scan from the Scan printer button does not work when the connection is changed from a network connection to a USB connection. Install the MP driver again, and change the connection method.
Canon Pixma GM2010 Setup instructions for Mac
- Download the file.
- Please to Double click the downloaded file and mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click the mounted disk image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
How to install a printer with driver downloads from Canon IJ Setup Site
- Open the printer Canon IJ Setup Website to get the software drivers that match your printer type. On this website, there are many drivers so make sure you do not choose the wrong drivers.
In order to more easily search for it using the search bar that there is usually at the top right of the website. Scroll the search results until you find the software driver that is sought and then download.
- Downloaded Driver usually a WinRAR file so you need software Winrar also to extract it. Right-click the file and click Extract Here so that the files can be extracted in the folder there as well.
- Locate the setup file > Double click the file to start the install process.
- The last steps of installation > restart the computer so that the software drivers installed perfectly.
- After the computer restart, connect the printer with your computer using the default cable to check if the computer is now able to recognize the printer.
For printers that use a Wireless Connection system, make sure you’ve turned on the WiFi and the computer and your printer already connected to WiFi. Now you’re supposed to be able to use your printer.
Install Printer with USB
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable default. In general default printer USB cable is not too long so you have to put the printer near the computer.
- Turn on your printer. On some printer models are usually after the printer is turned on, the installation process will automatically begin the installation instructions or appear on a computer screen. If your computer does not happen anything like that then do the next step.
- Click on the Start menu in the lower-left corner of the picture of the Windows logo.
- Click Devices and Printers
- Click the Add a printer or scanner that is on the top of the screen. Computers will scan the printer connected to the computer.
- Select the printer model that suits you. If your printer name is not displayed, click The printer that I want isn’t listed. Then click the search button so that the system can scan Your printer driver on your hard drive. You may need to download the driver software if the computer still cannot scan your printer.
- Please follow the instructions that appear on the screen to finish > Restart the computer if prompted. Now, your printer is ready to use.
In addition to the above two ways, you can install the printer by means of sharing with the computers that have a CD driver.
IJ Canon PIXMA GM2010 Setup– Canon PIXMA GM2010 The latest wireless single-function printer currently supports only use in Windows operating systems, for MAC and Linux drivers are not yet available. This printer is designed for those who need a large volume of printers for documents and photos with large paper capacity. The PIXMA GM2010 Wireless printer displays high page results of up to 8 300 black text pages, combined paper capacity of 350 sheets, and simple connectivity – allowing you to print large volumes of work from all your devices. PIXMA GM2010 is the perfect wireless single-functional printer with a rechargeable built-in ink tank that can compensate for all your home or office printing needs.
Easy to connect & Print.
Easily connect to PIXMA GM2010 from your smartphone & tablet using the Canon PRINT, AirPrint™ app. You can also use your devices using Google Assistant or Alexa to check your ink levels, view notifications, and print without hands. The PIXMA GM2010 printer also has a simple and easy setup process that only takes a few minutes thanks to Canon’s Wireless Connect.
PIXMA GM2010 printers with built-in ink tank feature fillers
- Canon’s G-series printers have an integrated ink tank that allows you to easily view and reload ink using a GI-10 compatible ink bottle.
- GI-10 ink bottles include special nozzles designed to pour easily without spills or clutter!
With impressive results from a high page print up to 8 300 pages of black text.
- Print a beautiful infinity photo from 3.5 “x 3.5 ” square to 8.5 “x 11 ” Font size. 8
- With a combination of 350 sheets of plain paper capacity, large printed documents with multiple pages, no need to stop to reload the paper. With a clear cassette with a paper window, it’s easy to see how much paper is loaded in front of cassette paper.
- Contact PIXMA GM2010 using the Canon PRINT app to easily print from your smartphone or tablet. Even make “copy ” Using the Smartphone copy feature in the APP!
- Print wirelessly from your smartphone and without downloading additional apps using AirPrint™ from your iPhone™ or iPad™
- PIXMA GM2010 printers use pigment inks. Black ink pigmentation allows for long-lasting and sharp black text.
- Simply connect your printer to Wi-Fi™ network to print in minutes or Ethernet to connect to a high-speed wired network.