Canon PIXMA G2460 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA G2460 Driver Download– The Canon Pixma G2460 does not offer productive, high-speed, high-quality printing, which is also economical. This is a MegaTank type multifunction printer with high yield. It allows the processing of various types of media from banners to documents to live photos, so it can find applications at home and in the office.
- Print speed 10.8 b / w, 8 colors
- Prints borderless photos up to A4 size
- 4 x easy refill ink tanks
- Replaceable cartridge for maintenance
- Banner printing
- Hybrid ink for sharp text and vivid photos
- Easy operation with double line LCD
Large volume, low-cost printing
Continue to print and reduce costs with big yields of up to 12,000 pages (26% more in economy mode) from 2 bottles of black ink or 7,700 pages with a set of color bottles.
High quality with speed
Rely on high-speed quality (10.8ipm black / 6ipm 2 color), with pigment black ink for sharp text and color inks for vibrant color photos.
Minimize downtime and easily meet deadlines with user-replaceable maintenance cartridges that ensure reliable performance every day.
Fill ink tanks easily and effortlessly with a handy, non-compressible bottle with a unique lock type nozzle that ensures that each ink bottle can only fill an equivalent tank.
Experiment with different types and sizes of media, including magnetic photo paper, recurring photo paper, or even print your own banners up to 1.2 meters long.
A4, A5, A6, B5, LTR, LGL, Executive (184.2 mm x 266.7 mm), Legal (215 mm x 345 mm), DL envelope, COM10 envelope, C5 envelope, square (89 mm x 89 mm ), square (127 mm x 127 mm), card size (91 mm x 55 mm)
Custom sizes: width 55 mm – 216 mm, length 89 mm – 1200 mm
Rear tray: Plain paper: 64-105 g / m2?
Canon specialty paper: maximum paper weight: approx. 275 g / m2
Flatbed scanner for CIS photos and documents
Scanner optical resolution
600 x 1200 dpi
Line scanning speed
Color: 3.5 ms / line (300 dpi)
Grayscale: 1.5 ms / line (300 dpi)
Maximum document size
A4 / LTR
Copy machine specifications
99 copies (max.)
Photocopies of documents, photocopies of photos, photocopies without frames, 2 in 1 and 4 in 1 photocopy, frame eraser photocopies, photocopies of ID
Display type size
Full Point LCD
Hi-Speed USB (USB B port)
Application and printing method
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor software
- Windows 10 (32bit)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)
- Windows 8.1(64bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
- macOS Mojave
- macOS High Sierra
- macOS Sierra
- OS X El Capitan
- OS X Yosemite
Canon PIXMA G2460 Driver Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| Full Driver Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| MP Drivers Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| XPS Drivers Set Up Download for Windows
Canon PIXMA G2460 Software Set Up for Windows
- Download ->>||| Full Software Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon PIXMA G2460 Easy Photo Editor Software Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon PIXMA G2460 IJ Printer Assistant Tool Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon PIXMA G2460 Poster Artist Updater Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon PIXMA G2460 PosterArtist Lite Download for Windows
Canon PIXMA G2460 Software Set Up for Mac
- Download ->>||| Full Drivers Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon PIXMA G2460 Easy Photo Editor Software Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon PIXMA G2460 IJ Scan Utility Lite Set Up Download for Mac
Canon PIXMA G2460 Driver Download for Linux
IJ Start Canon PIXMA G2460 Printer driver for printing using the Canon IJ Printer for Linux
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (debian Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (rpm Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (Source file)
IJ Start Canon PIXMA G2460 Scanner Driver for Printing for Linux
- Download ->>||| ScanGear (debian Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| ScanGear MP (rpm Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| ScanGear MP (Source file)
Canon PIXMA G2460 Manual
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon PIXMA G2460 User Manual (Windows)
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon PIXMA G2460 User Manual (Mac)
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon PIXMA G2460 ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon PIXMA G2460 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon PIXMA G2460 Getting Started Guide
Canon PIXMA G2460 Setup Instructions for Windows
- Download the file.
- Then Double Click, the installation will start automatically.
Canon PIXMA G2460 Scanner Driver:
- If the OS is upgraded with the fixed scanner driver installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the printer cannot be done after the upgrade. In that case, reinstall the scanner driver.
- When the installation of the MP driver is stopped by the following actions with the connection screen wait, install again. The installation does not finish even if plugged in a USB cable again or turned-on Power Supply again.
- The scan from the Scan printer button does not work when the connection is changed from a network connection to a USB connection. Install the MP driver again, and change the connection method.
Canon PIXMA G2460 Setup instructions for Mac
- Download the file.
- Please to Double click the downloaded file and Mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click the mounted disk image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
How to install a printer with driver downloads from Canon IJ Setup Site
- Open the printer Canon IJ Setup Website to get the software drivers that match your printer type. On this website there are many drivers so make sure you do not choose the wrong drivers.
In order to more easily search for it using the search bar that there is usually at the top right of the website. Scroll the search results until you find the software driver that is sought and then download.
- Downloaded Driver usually a winrar file so you need software winrar also to extract it. Right-click the file and click Extract Here so that the files can be extracted in the folder there as well.
- Locate the setup file > Double click the file to start the install process.
- The last steps of installation > restart the computer so that the software drivers installed perfectly.
- After the computer restart, connect the printer with your computer using the default cable to check if the computer is now able to recognize the printer.
For printers that use a Wireless Connection system, make sure you’ve turned on the WiFi and the computer and your printer already connected to WiFi. Now you’re supposed to be able to use your printer.
Install Printer with USB
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable default. In general default printer USB cable is not too long so you have to put the printer near the computer.
- Turn on your printer. On some printer models are usually after the printer is turned on, the installation process will automatically begin the installation instructions or appear on a computer screen. If your computer does not happen anything like that then do the next step.
- Click on the Start menu in the lower left corner of the picture of the Windows logo.
- Click Devices and Printers
- Click the Add a printer or scanner that is on the top of the screen. Computers will scan the printer connected to the computer.
- Select the printer model that suits you. If your printer name is not displayed, click The printer that I want isn’t listed. Then click the search button so that the system can scan Your printer driver on your hard drive. You may need to download the driver software if the computer still cannot scan your printer.
- Please follow the instructions that appear on the screen to finish > Restart the computer if prompted. Now, your printer is ready to use.
In addition to the above two ways you can install the printer by means of sharing with the computers that have a CD driver.