Canon PIXMA G2420 Driver Software Download
Canon PIXMA G2420 Driver Software Download– Enjoy blazing fast and cost-effective high-quality printing with the G2420. The Canon Pixma G2420 provides reliable, durable, and extensive media support to help you create vibrant high-definition text documents and photos at home or in the office.
The CANON Pixma G2420 color inkjet printer offers a compact black design that fits into any home or office. Thanks to economical printing technology and a handy system for handling media and paper, this device can easily handle large print volumes. As such, the printer will become an indispensable helper in a corporate setting for small workgroups or at home for household members.
Print your documents and photos in high quality up to 4800×1200 dpi thanks to Canon’s FINE technology. When printing, it uses a refill ink bottle system, which allows you to monitor the ink levels and fill them as needed, which will help reduce operating costs. The black pigment ink hybrid system ensures black text and prints have a high sharpness, while the color-optimized inks provide photo freshness and a lifelike appearance.
3 in 1
This printer is equipped with a flat optical CIS scanner, which will handle the digitization of high-quality documents with resolutions up to 600 x 1200 dpi. The combination printer and scanner makes a multi-copy copier for up to 99 copies.
Easy to set up and energy efficient
The device can also be characterized by low energy consumption. The auto-off feature turns off the printer when you are not using it. The USB cable ensures a reliable connection of the printer to computers and other devices.
Print resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Print technology: 2 FINE cartridges (black and color) with refilled ink cartridges
Print speed in black and white: 9.1 ipm
Color print speed: 6.0 ipm
CIS flatbed scanner with 600 x 1,200 dpi resolution
Multi-copy copier – max. 99 copies
Back 100 sheet tray
Full point LCD
Paper size: A4, A5, B5, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 20 x 25 cm, Envelope (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal
Interface: Hi-Speed USB (Port B)
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7 or later
Canon PIXMA G2420 Inkjet Printer
2 FINE tapes
5 bottles of high yield ink
User manual and other documents
- Windows 10 (32bit)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)
- Windows 8.1(64bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
- macOS Mojave
- macOS High Sierra
- macOS Sierra
- OS X El Capitan
- OS X Yosemite
Canon PIXMA G2420 Driver Software Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| Full Driver Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| MP Drivers Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| XPS Drivers Set Up Download for Windows
Canon PIXMA G2420 Software Set Up for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon PIXMA G2420 Easy Photo Editor Software Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon PIXMA G2420 IJ Printer Assistant Tool Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon PIXMA G2420 Poster Artist Updater Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon PIXMA G2420 PosterArtist Lite Download for Windows
Canon PIXMA G2420 Software Set-Up for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon PIXMA G2420 Easy Photo Editor Software Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon PIXMA G2420 IJ Scan Utility Lite Set Up Download for Mac
Canon PIXMA G2420 Driver Software Download for Linux
IJ Start Canon PIXMA G2420 Printer driver for printing using the Canon IJ Printer for Linux
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (debian Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (rpm Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (Source file)
IJ Start Canon PIXMA G2420 Scanner Driver for Printing for Linux
- Download ->>||| ScanGear (debian Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| ScanGear MP (rpm Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| ScanGear MP (Source file)
Canon PIXMA G2420 Manual
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon PIXMA G2420 User Manual (Windows)
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon PIXMA G2420 User Manual (Mac)
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon PIXMA G2420 ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon PIXMA G2420 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon PIXMA G2420 Getting Started Guide
Canon PIXMA G2420 Setup Instructions for Windows
- Download the file.
- Then Double Click, the installation will start automatically.
Canon PIXMA G2420 Scanner Driver:
- If the OS is upgraded with the fixed scanner driver installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the printer cannot be done after the upgrade. In that case, reinstall the scanner driver.
- When the installation of the MP driver is stopped by the following actions with the connection screen wait, install again. The installation does not finish even if plugged in a USB cable again or turned-on Power Supply again.
- The scan from the Scan printer button does not work when the connection is changed from a network connection to a USB connection. Install the MP driver again, and change the connection method.
Canon PIXMA G2420 Setup instructions for Mac
- Download the file.
- Please to Double click the downloaded file and mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click the mounted disk image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
How to install a printer with driver downloads from Canon IJ Setup Site
- Open the printer Canon IJ Setup Website to get the software drivers that match your printer type. On this website there are many drivers so make sure you do not choose the wrong drivers.
In order to more easily search for it using the search bar that there is usually at the top right of the website. Scroll the search results until you find the software driver that is sought and then download.
- Downloaded Driver usually a winrar file so you need software winrar also to extract it. Right-click the file and click Extract Here so that the files can be extracted in the folder there as well.
- Locate the setup file > Double click the file to start the install process.
- The last steps of installation > restart the computer so that the software drivers installed perfectly.
- After the computer restart, connect the printer with your computer using the default cable to check if the computer is now able to recognize the printer.
For printers that use a Wireless Connection system, make sure you’ve turned on the WiFi and the computer and your printer already connected to WiFi. Now you’re supposed to be able to use your printer.
Install Printer with USB
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable default. In general default printer USB cable is not too long so you have to put the printer near the computer.
- Turn on your printer. On some printer models are usually after the printer is turned on, the installation process will automatically begin the installation instructions or appear on a computer screen. If your computer does not happen anything like that then do the next step.
- Click on the Start menu in the lower left corner of the picture of the Windows logo.
- Click Devices and Printers
- Click the Add a printer or scanner that is on the top of the screen. Computers will scan the printer connected to the computer.
- Select the printer model that suits you. If your printer name is not displayed, click The printer that I want isn’t listed. Then click the search button so that the system can scan Your printer driver on your hard drive. You may need to download the driver software if the computer still cannot scan your printer.
- Please follow the instructions that appear on the screen to finish > Restart the computer if prompted. Now, your printer is ready to use.
In addition to the above two ways you can install the printer by means of sharing with the computers that have a CD driver.