Canon Pixma E3370 Driver & Software Download
Canon Pixma E3370 Driver & Software Download- The Canon PIXMA E3370 is the latest in the Canon E series of low-cost printers intended for users with low printing needs.
The Printer comes in black or red (we got the Red version for review) and is a neat machine, the boxy measuring 435 x 316 x 145mm (212mm with an extended tray), and weighs an underestimated 3.9 kg. It’s small enough to sit at your desk if you’re thinking of using it that way.
The machine is an AIO (all-in-one), which means it is able to print, copy, and scan. It has a standard ISO print speed (A4): 7.7 IPM Black/4.4 IPM color.
In layman’s terms, this means that it can print about 7 black documents (text or black/white) complete in a minute, while it can perform 4 full pages of color printing in the same amount of time.
In a great scheme of things, this is somewhat paltry. Canon PIXMA TS8370 I review being able to reach more than two times that. Of course, that the printer also costs about twice what it costs E3370, so in retrospect, it is a trade-off on what you are willing to pay.
The Printer accepts Canon PG-47 and CL-57S (CL-57 is optional) cartridges, which cost about $15 each on Qoo10. This obviously falls in line with Canon’s message of driving to E3370, which is all about printing quality with cheap cartridge inks.
Canon PIXMA E3370 costs $139.
Like TS8370, the Canon PIXMA E3370 is made with textured plastics, especially for the top.
I am a tactile person who loves to feel the texture on my device, so I definitely love the look (and especially feel) of Canon PIXMA printers.
On the machine sit only one 1.5 “LCD unit that shows printing and another status. This is not a capable touch screen, so navigation is done through the various buttons that surround the screen.
It’s not too hard to understand (all gorgeous icons represent what they represent even though I’m hoping the button is a bit more tactile. The ones on the machine seemed a bit too fat for my taste.
Canon PIXMA E3370‘s maximum printing resolution is 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) dpi, which is good enough for decent image reproduction on most mold materials.
On the other hand, the scanner can perform up to 600 x 1200dpi, once again good enough to reproduce a scanned document or image with acceptable quality.
Connectivity options for printers include USB 2.0, via Wi-Fi, Wireless PictBridge, Mopria, AirPrint, or wireless direct. There is no memory card support for the printer, so pay attention.
Weirdly, I have trouble connecting to a printer via USB or Wi-Fi, I have connected directly to the printer via a wireless direct connection to be able to print anything at all.
I have all the necessary drivers installed (and I have previously printed on TS8370 with the same PC) but just won’t be connected through the first two methods.
There are not many bells and whistles to the printer, which is why Canon managed to keep the cost very low.
The print quality is decent, although as mentioned I feel a bit sluggish, especially if you are printing a color image. However, the text is clear and legible, without the ink stain problem.
Similarly, the pictures are nice and crisp as well, although the blacks seem a bit on the side of the light to like me.
Pretty good pictures too but as the pictures, blacks are not as dark as I wanted. If not, I have no problem with the image I printed on the photo paper provided by Canon generously.
There is not much to say about Canon PIXMA E3370. It’s a low-cost AIO machine that does what it needs to do. It’s not too fast or packed with interesting features that other Canon machines have, but that’s not meant.
PIXMA E3370 is for someone who wants to print a document (with scanning and copying sometimes) but at a cheap price, there is no fuss that will not make you regret getting a printer.
In that case, the machine is not good, though if you’re looking for more of your printer, you might want to look elsewhere.
- Windows 10 (32bit)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)
- Windows 8.1(64bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
- macOS Mojave
- macOS High Sierra
- macOS Sierra
- OS X El Capitan
- OS X Yosemite
Canon Pixma E3370 Driver & Software Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| Full Driver Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| MP Drivers Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| XPS Drivers Set Up Download for Windows
Canon Pixma E3370 Software Set Up for Windows
- Download ->>||| Full Software Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma E3370 Easy Photo Editor Software Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma E3370 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma E3370 IJ Printer Assistant Tool Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma E3370 Poster Artist Updater Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma E3370 PosterArtist Lite Download for Windows
Canon Pixma E3370 Software Set Up for Mac
- Download ->>||| Full Drivers Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma E3370 Easy Photo Editor Software Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma E3370 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma E3370 Poster Artist Updater Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma E3370 PosterArtist Lite Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma E3370 IJ Scan Utility Lite Set Up Download for Mac
Canon Pixma E3370 Driver & Software Download for Linux
IJ Start Canon Pixma E3370 Printer driver for printing using the Canon IJ Printer for Linux
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (debian Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (rpm Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (Source file)
IJ Start Canon Pixma E3370 Scanner Driver for Printing for Linux
- Download ->>||| ScanGear (debian Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| ScanGear MP (rpm Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| ScanGear MP (Source file)
Canon Pixma E3370 Manual
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma E3370 ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma E3370 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma E3370 Getting Started Guide
Canon Pixma E3370 Setup Instructions for Windows
- Download the file.
- Then Double Click, the installation will start automatically.
Canon Pixma E3370 Scanner Driver:
- If the OS is upgraded with the fixed scanner driver installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the printer cannot be done after the upgrade. In that case, reinstall the scanner driver.
- When the installation of the MP driver is stopped by the following actions with the connection screen wait, install again. The installation does not finish even if plugged in a USB cable again or turned-on Power Supply again.
- The scan from the Scan printer button does not work when the connection is changed from a network connection to a USB connection. Install the MP driver again, and change the connection method.
Canon Pixma E3370 Setup instructions for Mac
- Download the file.
- Please to Double click the downloaded file and Mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click the mounted disk image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
How to install a printer with driver downloads from Canon IJ Setup Site
- Open the printer Canon IJ Setup Website to get the software drivers that match your printer type. On this website there are many drivers so make sure you do not choose the wrong drivers.
In order to more easily search for it using the search bar that there is usually at the top right of the website. Scroll the search results until you find the software driver that is sought and then download.
- Downloaded Driver usually a winrar file so you need software winrar also to extract it. Right-click the file and click Extract Here so that the files can be extracted in the folder there as well.
- Locate the setup file > Double click the file to start the install process.
- The last steps of installation > restart the computer so that the software drivers installed perfectly.
- After the computer restart, connect the printer with your computer using the default cable to check if the computer is now able to recognize the printer.
For printers that use a Wireless Connection system, make sure you’ve turned on the WiFi and the computer and your printer already connected to WiFi. Now you’re supposed to be able to use your printer.
Install Printer with USB
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable default. In general default printer USB cable is not too long so you have to put the printer near the computer.
- Turn on your printer. On some printer models are usually after the printer is turned on, the installation process will automatically begin the installation instructions or appear on a computer screen. If your computer does not happen anything like that then do the next step.
- Click on the Start menu in the lower left corner of the picture of the Windows logo.
- Click Devices and Printers
- Click the Add a printer or scanner that is on the top of the screen. Computers will scan the printer connected to the computer.
- Select the printer model that suits you. If your printer name is not displayed, click The printer that I want isn’t listed. Then click the search button so that the system can scan Your printer driver on your hard drive. You may need to download the driver software if the computer still cannot scan your printer.
- Please follow the instructions that appear on the screen to finish > Restart the computer if prompted. Now, your printer is ready to use.
In addition to the above two ways you can install the printer by means of sharing with the computers that have a CD driver.