http ij start canon setup g2010
http ij start canon setup g2010 & Printer Reviews– The development of technology is quite rapid, making the function of the printer is not only used as a tool to print documents only. Rather, this document printer tool has a variety of functions such as printing, copying and scanning documents more easily with just one device. What’s more, if you’re looking for a quality multifunctional printer, you can use the Canon Pixma G2010 Inkjet Printer. The reason is that the device is capable of producing sharp document prints and impressive photo quality. Plus, with just one bottle of refill, this Printer can print documents up to 7000 full color sheets and 6000 black and white sheets.
Ideal Printer for various print needs
The Canon Pixma G2010 Multifunction Inkjet Printer comes with the latest technology and features that can be used as the flagship product for high-productivity printing needs. In fact, a Canon Pixma printer is ideal for users who want a printer to meet their business needs or print other tasks. This is because Canon designed a printer that is able to save document prints only one replenishment with satisfactory results. Above, this device can support unlimited printing up to A4 size.
Compact design & Easy to put
Regarding the capture system itself, the manufacturer of Canon designed a Pixma G2010 Inkjet Printer ink tank with an anti-spill ink bottle design. Where, its own ink containers are specifically designed to reduce ink spills during replenishment. Moreover, the latest innovations that Canon has to offer create a compact printer body to facilitate the user to center.
PIXMA G2010 REFILLABLE Ink tank All-In-One for high volume printing is designed for high volume printing at low-cost print, scan, copy standard ISO print speed (A4): Up to 8.8 IPM Black/5.0 IPM color Hi-Speed USB 2.0 suggested Print Volume: 150-1500 page
- High Page Yield ink bottles.
- Integrated ink tank System.
- Spill-resistant ink bottle design.
- Artist Lite poster Software.
- Photo quality and document printing.
- New panel design for easier operation.
- Windows 10 (32bit)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)
- Windows 8.1(64bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
- macOS Mojave
- macOS High Sierra
- macOS Sierra
- OS X El Capitan
- OS X Yosemite
http //IJ.Start.Canon G2010 for Windows
- Download ->>||| Full Driver Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| MP Drivers Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| XPS Drivers Set Up Download for Windows
Canon Pixma G2010 Software Set Up for Windows
- Download ->>||| Full Software Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G2010 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G2010 Poster Artist Updater Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G2010 PosterArtist Lite Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G2010 My Image Garden Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G2010 Quick Menu Set Up Download for Windows
Canon Pixma G2010 Manual
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G2010 User Manual (Windows)
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G2010 Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G2010 Guide for My Image Garden (Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G2010 Getting Started Guide
Canon Pixma G2010 Setup Instructions for Windows
- Download the file.
- Then Double Click, the installation will start automatically.
Canon Pixma G2010 Scanner Driver:
- If the OS is upgraded with the fixed scanner driver installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the printer cannot be done after the upgrade. In that case, reinstall the scanner driver.
- When the installation of the MP driver is stopped by the following actions with the connection screen wait, install again. The installation does not finish even if plugged in a USB cable again or turned-on Power Supply again.
- The scan from the Scan printer button does not work when the connection is changed from a network connection to a USB connection. Install the MP driver again, and change the connection method.
Canon Pixma G2010 Setup instructions for Mac
- Download the file.
- Please to Double click the downloaded file and Mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click the mounted disk image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
How to install a printer with driver downloads from Canon IJ Setup Site
- Open the printer Canon IJ Setup Website to get the software drivers that match your printer type. On this website, there are many drivers so make sure you do not choose the wrong drivers.
In order to more easily search for it using the search bar that there is usually at the top right of the website. Scroll the search results until you find the software driver that is sought and then download.
- Downloaded Driver usually a winrar file so you need software winrar also to extract it. Right-click the file and click Extract Here so that the files can be extracted in the folder there as well.
- Locate the setup file > Double click the file to start the install process.
- The last steps of installation > restart the computer so that the software drivers installed perfectly.
- After the computer restart, connect the printer with your computer using the default cable to check if the computer is now able to recognize the printer.
For printers that use a Wireless Connection system, make sure you’ve turned on the WiFi and the computer and your printer already connected to WiFi. Now you’re supposed to be able to use your printer.
Install Printer with USB
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable default. In general default printer USB cable is not too long so you have to put the printer near the computer.
- Turn on your printer. On some printer models are usually after the printer is turned on, the installation process will automatically begin the installation instructions or appear on a computer screen. If your computer does not happen anything like that then do the next step.
- Click on the Start menu in the lower left corner of the picture of the Windows logo.
- Click Devices and Printers
- Click the Add a printer or scanner that is on the top of the screen. Computers will scan the printer connected to the computer.
- Select the printer model that suits you. If your printer name is not displayed, click The printer that I want isn’t listed. Then click the search button so that the system can scan Your printer driver on your hard drive. You may need to download the driver software if the computer still cannot scan your printer.
- Please follow the instructions that appear on the screen to finish > Restart the computer if prompted. Now, your printer is ready to use.
In addition to the above two ways you can install the printer by means of sharing with the computers that have a CD driver.