IJ Start Canon Pixma TS8500
IJ Start Canon Pixma TS8500 & Printer Reviews– When you work from home a PIXMA TR8500 wireless Home Office All-in-one Canon inkjet printer designed for your trustworthy companion with printing, scanning, copying and faxing all possible with a single, relatively compact unit. The print has a high quality resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and a five-color ink system that will provide clear photos and documents. It also has a speed of up to 15 IPM in black and 10 ksoup in color as well as automatic duing. In addition, the printer has a 100-sheet front and rear trays for various media processing from 4 x 6 “to 8.5 x 14” in size with ease.
Scanning, copying, and faxing are performed through the introduction of 8.5 x 11.7 “Tablet and a 20-letter automatic document feeder that supports documents up to 8.5 x 14 “. The TR8500 has an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi for sharp images and can produce a color copy in just 19 seconds. In addition, thanks to the built-in USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 LE connection, you can easily connect a smartphone or mobile device for direct printing and scanning.
The overall operation is intuitive thanks to the use of LCD display 4.3 “Touch LCD display in Control Panel. You can even print directly from the SD camera memory card thanks to the built-slot on the printer. In addition, with the support of Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud printing, the Canon PRINT app, and more services, you will be able to quickly and easily work with virtually any device in your home.
- CHROMALIFE100 Printing provides stable print, which is rated in the last 100 years, when stored on the album, remain light for 30 years, and remain gas quickly for 20 years
- Can produce without margins 4 x 6 “Photo in about 37 seconds
- Supports paper sizes 4 x 6 “, 5 x 5 ” Square, 5 x 7 “, 8 x 10 “, Letter and legal
- Special MEDIA support includes #10 US envelopes
- Fine Arts paper support allows users to print on a higher-quality MEDIA
- Users can scan sizes up to 8.5 x 11.7 “via tablet or up to 8.5 x 14 ” Through the ADF
- The scanner has an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi, which can be interpolated up to 19 200 x 19 200 dpi
Scan depth 48-bit internally and 24-bit externally
- Scan features include email attachments, auto scan mode, document deletion reminders, Push Scan, save to PC, save to memory card, scan Canon PRINT app and wireless scan
- First copy at a speed of about 19 seconds
- Copy functions include 4-on-1 and 2-on-1 copy, auto-copy exposure, borderless copy, from collector Copy (ADF), deleting reminder document, Fit-on-page, frame wipe copy, ID Card Copy, manual 2-sided copy from ADF, photo fade recovery, preset copying coefficients, and a double-sided copy
- Mobile printing support includes Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud printing, mobile device printing, Canon mobile app printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, wireless PictBridge, and more
- Other print features include automatic duplex printing, automatic Fix II photo, Bluetooth printing, borderless printing, printing business card cards, print documents, simple photo Print +, press notifications, my garden image, photo Direct print from memory card, print Photos, quiet mode, support for square media printing, Web Template printing, etc.
- Print photos directly from SD, SDHC or SDXC memory card with built-in card reader
- Fax Modem 33.6 kbit/s offers a transfer rate of 3 seconds per page in black or 60 seconds per page in color
- Users will be able to access the fax memory at approximately 250 pages, and 99 a group location set
Other fax features include call answering, caller opt-in, check fax RX information, phone search, extra fine, reject fax reception, re-enter fax number, memory transfer, redial and Remote reception
- The connection options are USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Low Energy), which allows you to configure the printer with ease for a multitude of devices, depending on your specific settings and needs
- The power automatically on/off function retains power when not in use
- ENERGY STAR Certified
- Windows 10 (32bit)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)
- Windows 8.1(64bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
- macOS Mojave
- macOS High Sierra
- macOS Sierra
- OS X El Capitan
- OS X Yosemite
IJ Start Canon Pixma TS8500 for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS8500 Full Drivers & Software Set Up Drivers Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS8500 MP Drivers Set Up Drivers Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS8500 XPS Drivers Set Up Drivers Download for Windows
Canon Pixma TS8500 Software Set Up for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS8500 Full Drivers & Software Set Up Drivers Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS8500 Easy Photo Editor Software Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS8500 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS8500 IJ Scan Utility Lite Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS8500 My Image Garden Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS8500 Quick Menu Set Up Download for Mac
IJ Start Canon Pixma TS8500 for Linux
IJ Start Canon Pixma TS8500 Printer driver for printing using the Canon IJ Printer for Linux
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (debian Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (rpm Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (Source file)
IJ Start Canon Pixma TS8500 Scanner Driver for Printing for Linux
- Download ->>||| ScanGear (debian Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| ScanGear MP (rpm Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| ScanGear MP (Source file)
Canon Pixma TS8500 Setup Instructions for Windows
- Download the file. For the location where the file is stored, check your computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file to decompress it, then the installation will start automatically.
Canon Pixma TS8500 Scanner Driver:
- If the OS is upgraded with the fixed scanner driver installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the printer cannot be done after the upgrade. In that case, reinstall the scanner driver.
- When the installation of the MP driver is stopped by the following actions with the connection screen wait, install again. The installation does not finish even if plugged in a USB cable again or turned-on Power Supply again.
- The scan from the Scan printer button does not work when the connection is changed from a network connection to a USB connection. Install the MP driver again, and change the connection method.
Canon Pixma TS8500 Setup instructions for Mac
- Download the file. For the location where the file is stored, check your computer settings.
- Please to Double click the downloaded file and Mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click the mounted disk image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
How to install a printer with driver downloads from Canon IJ Setup Site
- Open the printer Canon IJ Setup Website to get the software drivers that match your printer type. On this website there are many drivers so make sure you do not choose the wrong drivers.
In order to more easily search for it using the search bar that there is usually at the top right of the website. Scroll the search results until you find the software driver that is sought and then download.
- Downloaded Driver usually a winrar file so you need software winrar also to extract it. Right-click the file and click Extract Here so that the files can be extracted in the folder there as well.
- Locate the setup file > Double click the file to start the install process.
- The last steps of installation > restart the computer so that the software drivers installed perfectly.
- After the computer restart, connect the printer with your computer using the default cable to check if the computer is now able to recognize the printer.
For printers that use a Wireless Connection system, make sure you’ve turned on the WiFi and the computer and your printer already connected to WiFi. Now you’re supposed to be able to use your printer.
How to Install a Printer with a USB Cable
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable default. In general default printer USB cable is not too long so you have to put the printer near the computer.
- Turn on your printer. On some printer models are usually after the printer is turned on, the installation process will automatically begin the installation instructions or appear on a computer screen. If your computer does not happen anything like that then do the next step.
- Click on the Start menu in the lower left corner of the picture of the Windows logo.
- Click Devices and Printers. 10 for Windows, click the Setting – Devices – Printers & Scanners.
- Click the Add a printer or scanner that is on the top of the screen. Computers will scan the printer connected to the computer.
- Select the printer model that suits you. If your printer name is not displayed, click The printer that I want isn’t listed. Then click the search button so that the system can scan Your printer driver on your hard drive. You may need to download the driver software if the computer still cannot scan your printer.
- Please follow the instructions that appear on the screen to finish > Restart the computer if prompted. Now, your printer is ready to use.
In addition to the above two ways you can install the printer by means of sharing with the computers that have a CD driver.