IJ Start Canon PIXMA TS3350
IJ Start Canon PIXMA TS3350 & Printer Reviews– Canon PIXMA TS3350 Printer is a smaller and moderate across-the-board inkjet shading printer ideal for home use, perfect for running off delightful borderless pictures and reports. Print, sweep or duplicate, it has worked in Wi-Fi and supports different remote printing choices so it’s easy to print from your keen gadget. With simple to-utilize controls and a presentation screen over a reduced space-sparing body, it’ll conveniently and easily fulfill all your home printing needs.
Print at a goals of up to 4800 dpi and appreciate point-by-point shading photographs and pictures just as clear, very much characterized content reports.
The TS3350 has been planned with a conservative impression and space-sparing structure as a main priority. With rich formed styling, it’ll fit perfectly and essentially into your home or office.
The TS3350 highlights a mono 3.8cm LCD show and simple to-utilize catches for brisk and straightforward control.
You can buy discretionary XL ink cartridges to print more pages and spare you supplanting them so regularly on the off chance that you print a great deal.
- Windows 10 (32bit)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)
- Windows 8.1(64bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
- macOS Mojave
- macOS High Sierra
- macOS Sierra
- OS X El Capitan
- OS X Yosemite
Canon Pixma TS3350 Driver Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon TS3350 Drivers & Software Set Up Drivers Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| TS3350 MP Drivers Set Up Drivers Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| TS3350 XPS Drivers Set Up Drivers Download for Windows
Canon Pixma TS3350 Software Set Up for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon TS3350 Drivers & Software Set Up Drivers Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon TS3350 Easy Photo Editor Software Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon TS3350 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon TS3350 IJ Scan Utility Lite Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon TS3350 IJ Printer Assistant Tool Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon TS3350 Poster Artist Updater Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon TS3350 PosterArtist Lite Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon TS3350 Speed Dial Utility Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon TS3350 My Image Garden Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon TS3350 Quick Menu Set Up Download for Windows
Canon Pixma TS3350 Driver Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon TS3350 Drivers & Software Set Up Drivers Download for Mac
Canon Pixma TS3350 Software Set Up for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start TS3350 Drivers & Software Set Up Drivers Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| TS3350 Easy Photo Editor Software Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| TS3350 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| TS3350 IJ Printer Assistant Tool Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| TS3350 Poster Artist Updater Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| TS3350 PosterArtist Lite Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| TS3350 IJ Scan Utility Lite Set Up Download for Mac
Canon Pixma TS3350 Driver Download for Linux
IJ Start Canon TS3350 Printer driver for printing using the Canon IJ Printer for Linux
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (debian Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (rpm Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (Source file)
IJ Start Canon TS3350 Scanner Driver for Printing for Linux
- Download ->>||| ScanGear (debian Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| ScanGear MP (rpm Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| ScanGear MP (Source file)
Canon Pixma TS3350 Manual
- Download ->>||| TS3350 Guide for Easy-PhotoPrint Editor (Windows)
- Download ->>||| TS3350 User Manual (Windows)
- Download ->>||| TS3350 Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)
- Download ->>||| TS3350 Guide for My Image Garden (Windows
- Download ->>||| TS3350 Guide for Easy-PhotoPrint Editor (Mac)
- Download ->>||| TS3350 User Manual (Mac)
- Download ->>||| TS3350 ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)
- Download ->>||| TS3350 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)
- Download ->>||| TS3350 Getting Started Guide
Canon Pixma TS3350 Setup Instructions for Windows
- Download the file.
- Then Double Click, the installation will start automatically.
Canon Pixma TS3350 Scanner Driver:
- If the OS is upgraded with the fixed scanner driver installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the printer cannot be done after the upgrade. In that case, reinstall the scanner driver.
- When the installation of the MP driver is stopped by the following actions with the connection screen wait, install again. The installation does not finish even if plugged in a USB cable again or turned-on Power Supply again.
- The scan from the Scan printer button does not work when the connection is changed from a network connection to a USB connection. Install the MP driver again, and change the connection method.
Canon Pixma TS3350 Setup instructions for Mac
- Download the file.
- Please to Double click the downloaded file and Mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click the mounted disk image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
How to install a printer with driver downloads from Canon IJ Setup Site
- Open the printer Canon IJ Setup Website to get the software drivers that match your printer type. On this website there are many drivers so make sure you do not choose the wrong drivers.
In order to more easily search for it using the search bar that there is usually at the top right of the website. Scroll the search results until you find the software driver that is sought and then download.
- Downloaded Driver usually a winrar file so you need software winrar also to extract it. Right-click the file and click Extract Here so that the files can be extracted in the folder there as well.
- Locate the setup file > Double click the file to start the install process.
- The last steps of installation > restart the computer so that the software drivers installed perfectly.
- After the computer restart, connect the printer with your computer using the default cable to check if the computer is now able to recognize the printer.
For printers that use a Wireless Connection system, make sure you’ve turned on the WiFi and the computer and your printer already connected to WiFi. Now you’re supposed to be able to use your printer.
Install Printer with USB
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable default. In general default printer USB cable is not too long so you have to put the printer near the computer.
- Turn on your printer. On some printer models are usually after the printer is turned on, the installation process will automatically begin the installation instructions or appear on a computer screen. If your computer does not happen anything like that then do the next step.
- Click on the Start menu in the lower left corner of the picture of the Windows logo.
- Click Devices and Printers
- Click the Add a printer or scanner that is on the top of the screen. Computers will scan the printer connected to the computer.
- Select the printer model that suits you. If your printer name is not displayed, click The printer that I want isn’t listed. Then click the search button so that the system can scan Your printer driver on your hard drive. You may need to download the driver software if the computer still cannot scan your printer.
- Please follow the instructions that appear on the screen to finish > Restart the computer if prompted. Now, your printer is ready to use.
In addition to the above two ways you can install the printer by means of sharing with the computers that have a CD driver.
Launched as part of Canon’s new ‘back to school’ lineup, the TS3350 MkII is one of the most affordable multifunction printers we’ve seen. It may not be the fastest printer we’ve tested, but it manages to provide a wide range of printing and connectivity features that make it a versatile choice for home users.
The model we are reviewing here is referred to as the ‘TS3350 Black’, and at first, we thought it was just a regular black-and-white printer. However, it only refers to the color of the printer itself – as it is also available in white (TS3351) and red (TS3352).
And it turns out that the TS3350 MkII does provide a full color multi-function printer, with scanner and copier features at a low-basement price of only £ 39.99. It is available from Canon and Amazon.
For some reason, the US version is called TS3320, and it has a slightly higher price of $ 79 but Amazon has it in red for $ 49 and it’s only $ 39 from Canon.
Despite its low cost, the TS3350 MkII is a versatile multi-function color inkjet printer that delivers an impressive 1200x4800dpi print resolution. The flatbed scanner is simpler, with a resolution of only 600x1200dpi, but it’s still adequate for the occasional scan of documents or photos for school reports.
It has a 60-sheet rear paper tray, and is capable of printing on a wide variety of paper and other media, including Canon’s unusual 5x5in square photo paper and stickers. Connectivity is also great for cheap printers, with USB and Wi-Fi, as well as AirPrint for Apple mobile devices and Google Cloud Print for Android.
Canon also provides its own PRINT application, which provides more detailed controls for printing and scanning, and there are additional software options, including a simple photo editor, which you can download for free when installing the main printer driver.
However, there are some signs of cutting costs. When switching between different paper types, we found that we had to define a new paper size in the printer driver software on our laptop, as well as in the printer itself – which involved squinting at the tiny 1.5-inch control screen as we repeatedly tap to browse through various paper options.
There is no automatic duplex (two-sided) printing, and there is also no SD card slot for printing from a memory card. Even so, those are minor quibbles, given the very competitive prices of the printer and should certainly be able to handle most types of documents and creative projects you’re pitching.
The high resolution of the TS3350 MkII ensures good quality for text, graphics and photographs. The text output is incredibly sharp and crisp, and can literally make a laser printer money-making.
It’s not that fast, with Canon citing mono output at 7.7 pages per minute (ppm), while our tests actually got close to just 6ppm. Even so, it’s fine for occasional home use when you’re only printing letters or other text documents every now and then.
Color printing is also great for an inexpensive printer, with bold, strong colors and a sharp eye for detail. The contrast could be a little sharper, perhaps, but that’s a lot to ask for a printer that costs less than £ 40, and the TS3350 would be great for printing selfies, or some graphics and charts for a school report.
Color printing is pretty slow, though, with our tests producing a speed of just 3ppm, compared to the already quoted 4ppm speed Canon has. And a single 4×6 inch print of a postcard takes a full two minutes to print, so the TS3350 is really designed for occasional home use, rather than turning page after page every day.
As is often the case, a low-cost printer like the TS3350 MkII can take you by a bad sting when it comes time to purchase replacement ink cartridges. That’s what happens with the TS3350, especially if you buy the smallest standard size cartridge.
The TS3350 uses only two ink cartridges – one for black ink, and a ‘tri-color cartridge that holds all three colored inks (cyan, magenta and yellow). A standard-size cartridge costs £ 15.49 for black ink, and £ 19.49 for a tri-color cartridge. Both cartridges last only 180 pages, which makes for 8.6p for mono printing and 10.8p for almost acceptable colors.
The larger XL cartridge costs £ 21.99 for black ink and lasts for 300 pages. That brings the price down to 5.5p, although that’s still pretty high for simple mono printing. However, color printing works better, with a 300 page XL color cartridge costing £ 21.99, and bringing the cost down to a more reasonable 7.3p per color page.