IJ Start Canon Pixma TR7500 Setup
IJ Start Canon Pixma TR7500 Setup & Printer Reviews– The Canon PIXMA TR7500 Series Wireless Home Office All-in-One printer ($179.99) offers similar print quality and speed for the Editors ‘ Choice Canon PIXMA TR8520, but it has a more basic feature set and costs $20 less. The TR7500 Series lacks the Ethernet connectivity and the ability to print from SD cards found in the TR8520, and has a more modest display (3 inches, compared to the 4.3-inch touchscreen of the flagship model). While the TR8520 retains its status as our editors ‘ Choice Home-Office All-in-One for low-to-medium volume usage, the TR7500 Series is a good choice for Thrifty users who don’t need the features listed above.
Unlike the Canon PIXMA TS9120 and other models in Canon’s Home-centered TS series, which do not have fax capabilities, the TR7500 Series is an all-in-one printer with four functions that can print, scan, copy, and fax. This matte-black printer has a handsome, as a base, design, with rounded corners. It measures a reasonably compact 7.5 by 17.3 by 13.8 inches (HWD) and weighs 17.3 pounds. The front panel, which can be tilted up for easy access, features a 3-inch color touchscreen LCD and various control buttons.
It has an auto-duplexer for duplex printing. On top is a letter-sized flatbed scanner, plus an automatic 20-sheet (ADF) document feeder for copying, scanning, or faxing an unsupervised stack of documents, a feature missing from the TS series models. The ADF and Fax capabilities, and the lack of a memory card reader, Peg the TR7500 series as primary for home Office instead of household use, although it could fill the last roll in a pinch.
Connectivity and mobile printing features
You connect the TR7500 Series directly to a computer via USB, or to a network over Wi-Fi, or print from or scan to a mobile device using the Canon print app (including via a direct Bluetooth connection). It also supports PIXMA Cloudlink, which allows you to access your files directly from a variety of photo sharing, social networks and storage sites. Unlike the TR8520 and the TS9120, it lacks Ethernet connectivity. I tested it via a USB connection with drivers installed on a PC running Windows 10 Professional.
When printing the text-only (Word) section of our Business Applications Suite, the TR7500 Series averages 13.4 pages per minute (ppm), and when printing our entire Business Suite, which contains PDF, PowerPoint and Excel files in addition to the Above Word document, the average amounted to 4.7 ppm. These scores correspond effectively to those of the Canon TR8520, which we have with a time limit of 12.8 ppm and 4.7 ppm, and the Canon TS9120, which we timed at 13.2 ppm and 4.7 ppm, on the Word document and the full suite, respectively. When printing photos, we clocked the TR7500 Series at an average of 37 seconds per print, a respectable speed.
With graphics, colors were generally well saturated, although a few backgrounds seemed a bit faded. The TR7500 Series did well with thin, colored lines, and in differentiating between similar tones. Different backgrounds showed a trail of banding, a regular pattern of striations. Graphics quality should be good for printing formal reports or PowerPoint handouts.
A note on operating costs
Canon no longer offers the same estimated page yield for the different ink cartridges that most manufacturers do (one page yield rate for each cartridge); Instead, it gives us two estimates for each cartridge, based on printing two specific types of documents: Mixed text and graphic pages and 4-by-6-inch photos. So, we cannot report the traditional black and white page and color page running costs for the TR7500 Series, we can calculate and report costs for printing Mixed-text-and-graphics pages (about 16 cents per page) and Photography-format pictures (about 30 cents per print). Although these data are more specific than what other manufacturers offer, we cannot compare them with the monochrome and color cost figures derived from other manufacturers ‘ data.
- Windows 10 (32bit)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)
- Windows 8.1(64bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
- macOS Mojave
- macOS High Sierra
- macOS Sierra
- OS X El Capitan
- OS X Yosemite
IJ Start Canon Pixma TR7500 Setup for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TR7500 Full Drivers & Software Set Up Drivers Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TR7500 MP Drivers Set Up Drivers Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TR7500 XPS Drivers Set Up Drivers Download for Windows
Canon Pixma TR7500 Software Set Up for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TR7500 Full Drivers & Software Set Up Drivers Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TR7500 Easy Photo Editor Software Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TR7500 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TR7500 IJ Scan Utility Lite Set Up Download for Mac
IJ Start Canon Pixma TR7500 Setup for Linux
IJ Start Canon Pixma TR7500 Printer driver for printing using the Canon IJ Printer for Linux
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (debian Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (rpm Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (Source file)
IJ Start Canon Pixma TR7500 Scanner Driver for Printing for Linux
- Download ->>||| ScanGear (debian Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| ScanGear MP (rpm Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| ScanGear MP (Source file)
Canon Pixma TR7500 Setup Instructions for Windows
- Download the file. For the location where the file is stored, check your computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file to decompress it, then the installation will start automatically.
Canon Pixma TR7500 Scanner Driver:
- If the OS is upgraded with the fixed scanner driver installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the printer cannot be done after the upgrade. In that case, reinstall the scanner driver.
- When the installation of the MP driver is stopped by the following actions with the connection screen wait, install again. The installation does not finish even if plugged in a USB cable again or turned-on Power Supply again.
- The scan from the Scan printer button does not work when the connection is changed from a network connection to a USB connection. Install the MP driver again, and change the connection method.
Canon Pixma TR7500 Setup instructions for Mac
- Download the file. For the location where the file is stored, check your computer settings.
- Please to Double click the downloaded file and Mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click the mounted disk image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
How to install a printer with driver downloads from Canon IJ Setup Site
- Open the printer Canon IJ Setup Website to get the software drivers that match your printer type. On this website there are many drivers so make sure you do not choose the wrong drivers.
In order to more easily search for it using the search bar that there is usually at the top right of the website. Scroll the search results until you find the software driver that is sought and then download.
- Downloaded Driver usually a winrar file so you need software winrar also to extract it. Right-click the file and click Extract Here so that the files can be extracted in the folder there as well.
- Locate the setup file > Double click the file to start the install process.
- The last steps of installation > restart the computer so that the software drivers installed perfectly.
- After the computer restart, connect the printer with your computer using the default cable to check if the computer is now able to recognize the printer.
For printers that use a Wireless Connection system, make sure you’ve turned on the WiFi and the computer and your printer already connected to WiFi. Now you’re supposed to be able to use your printer.
How to Install a Printer with a USB Cable
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable default. In general default printer USB cable is not too long so you have to put the printer near the computer.
- Turn on your printer. On some printer models are usually after the printer is turned on, the installation process will automatically begin the installation instructions or appear on a computer screen. If your computer does not happen anything like that then do the next step.
- Click on the Start menu in the lower left corner of the picture of the Windows logo.
- Click Devices and Printers. 10 for Windows, click the Setting – Devices – Printers & Scanners.
- Click the Add a printer or scanner that is on the top of the screen. Computers will scan the printer connected to the computer.
- Select the printer model that suits you. If your printer name is not displayed, click The printer that I want isn’t listed. Then click the search button so that the system can scan Your printer driver on your hard drive. You may need to download the driver software if the computer still cannot scan your printer.
- Please follow the instructions that appear on the screen to finish > Restart the computer if prompted. Now, your printer is ready to use.
In addition to the above two ways you can install the printer by means of sharing with the computers that have a CD driver.