Canon Pixma TS8360 Driver Download
Canon Pixma TS8360 Driver Download– Canon Pixma TS8360 is a great option for those who want to print, scan, and copy documents easily and efficiently. It specializes in photo printing, using a 6-color ink system for accurate colors and high resolution. It has a front touch panel for easy access.
- Print, copy, and scan documents up to A4 size with this multifunction device.
- It can print up to 15 prints per minute (ipm) and 6 x 4 photos in 17 seconds.
- With 4800 x 1200 print resolution, your photos and documents will be clear.
- This printer has a 100-sheet tray so you are always ready to print.
- Automatic 2-sided printing means automatic printing of 2-sided documents.
- The 6-color ink technology is designed to print photos without loss of color and detail.
- This printer supports both wired and wireless connections.
- Provides fast setup and mobile printing with the free Canon Print app.
- This printer can use CLI681 and PGI680 ink cartridges.
- This printer has a stylish design that will look absolutely amazing in your room.
- Includes a 12-month warranty.
- The automatic paper width detection feature makes it easy to print on different paper sizes on different paper types.
- The 4.3-inch screen is easy to use.
- This printer also supports direct CD burning, allowing you to preserve memories and customize CDs in high quality.
- This printer comes with a standard ink pack that powers the printer. The link provided is labeled “setup” and is used to print the new printer as part of the setup process, the rest is ready to print.
- This Canon printer provides access to Canon Creative Park with over 1000 boat templates.
Easy to print, copy and scan
State-of-the-art wireless 3-in-1 with high-quality photo printing and a wide variety of media options make this device ideal for creative families who love to print photos.
Print lab-quality images with Canon FINE technology and enjoy long-lasting photos with an album life of up to 100 years with ChromaLife100 inks.
For creative homes
Elegant with a creative touch. Print your favorite photos and designs on a variety of media and use smart device controls for a truly creative and seamless printing experience.
Take advantage of Wi-Fi connections (supports the 5 GHz band) and take control of your smart device. Print, copy, scan and connect to the cloud with Canon PRINT or print with AirPrint (iOS) and Mopria (Android).
- Canon PIXMA MG5740 Drivers Download
- Canon PIXMA MG2150 Drivers Download
Printing was easy
Easily print with TS8360 duplex paper via the rear cassette and tray compatible with a variety of media sizes such as nail tags and disc printing. The printer also has an SD card slot that allows you to print photos directly from the memory card in seconds.
The stylish premium design also includes a 4.3-inch color touchscreen display with an easy-to-use interface.
- Windows 10 (32bit)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)
- Windows 8.1(64bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
- macOS Mojave
- macOS High Sierra
- macOS Sierra
- OS X El Capitan
- OS X Yosemite
Canon Pixma TS8360 Driver Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| Full Driver Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| MP Drivers Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch Windows
Canon Pixma TS8360 Software Set Up for Windows
- Download ->>||| Full Software Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS8360 Easy Photo Editor Software Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS8360 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS8360 IJ Printer Assistant Tool Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS8360 Poster Artist Updater Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS8360 PosterArtist Lite Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS8360 Extended Survey Program Patch Download for Windows
Canon Pixma TS8360 Software Set Up for Mac
- Download ->>||| Full Drivers Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS8360 Easy Photo Editor Software Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS8360 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS8360 Extended Survey Program Patch Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS8360 IJ Scan Utility Lite Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS8360 My Image Garden Set Up Download for Mac
Canon Pixma TS8360 Driver Download for Linux
IJ Start Canon Pixma TS8360 Printer driver for printing using the Canon IJ Printer for Linux
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (debian Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (rpm Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (Source file)
IJ Start Canon Pixma TS8360 Scanner Driver for Printing for Linux
- Download ->>||| ScanGear (debian Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| ScanGear MP (rpm Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| ScanGear MP (Source file)
Canon Pixma TS8360 Manual
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS8360 User Manual (Windows)
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS8360 User Manual (Mac)
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS8360 ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS8360 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma TS8360 Getting Started Guide
Canon Pixma TS8360 Setup Instructions for Windows
- Download the file.
- Then Double Click, the installation will start automatically.
Canon Pixma TS8360 Scanner Driver:
- If the OS is upgraded with the fixed scanner driver installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the printer cannot be done after the upgrade. In that case, reinstall the scanner driver.
- When the installation of the MP driver is stopped by the following actions with the connection screen wait, install again. The installation does not finish even if plugged in a USB cable again or turned-on Power Supply again.
- The scan from the Scan printer button does not work when the connection is changed from a network connection to a USB connection. Install the MP driver again, and change the connection method.
Canon Pixma TS8360 Setup instructions for Mac
- Download the file.
- Please to Double click the downloaded file and Mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click the mounted disk image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
How to install a printer with driver downloads from Canon IJ Setup Site
- Open the printer Canon IJ Setup Website to get the software drivers that match your printer type. On this website there are many drivers so make sure you do not choose the wrong drivers.
In order to more easily search for it using the search bar that there is usually at the top right of the website. Scroll the search results until you find the software driver that is sought and then download.
- Downloaded Driver usually a winrar file so you need software winrar also to extract it. Right-click the file and click Extract Here so that the files can be extracted in the folder there as well.
- Locate the setup file > Double click the file to start the install process.
- The last steps of installation > restart the computer so that the software drivers installed perfectly.
- After the computer restart, connect the printer with your computer using the default cable to check if the computer is now able to recognize the printer.
For printers that use a Wireless Connection system, make sure you’ve turned on the WiFi and the computer and your printer already connected to WiFi. Now you’re supposed to be able to use your printer.
Install Printer with USB
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable default. In general default printer USB cable is not too long so you have to put the printer near the computer.
- Turn on your printer. On some printer models are usually after the printer is turned on, the installation process will automatically begin the installation instructions or appear on a computer screen. If your computer does not happen anything like that then do the next step.
- Click on the Start menu in the lower left corner of the picture of the Windows logo.
- Click Devices and Printers
- Click the Add a printer or scanner that is on the top of the screen. Computers will scan the printer connected to the computer.
- Select the printer model that suits you. If your printer name is not displayed, click The printer that I want isn’t listed. Then click the search button so that the system can scan Your printer driver on your hard drive. You may need to download the driver software if the computer still cannot scan your printer.
- Please follow the instructions that appear on the screen to finish > Restart the computer if prompted. Now, your printer is ready to use.
In addition to the above two ways you can install the printer by means of sharing with the computers that have a CD driver.