Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Driver Download– The PIXMA PRO-200 is a new A3 + Printer featuring a new eight-color dye ink system, an upgrade of two cartridges from the Pixma PRO-100, and one less cartridge than the imagePROGRAF PRO-300.
Canon says standard A3 + (11 “x14”) high-quality color printing can be completed in 90 seconds and the printer now has better media capabilities, with the ‘ability for professional photographers to print on a wide range of photo paper surfaces and finishes up to 0.6mm thick. besides producing panoramic size prints and gallery support functions. ‘
The maximum print resolution is 4800 (horizontal) by 2400 (vertical) dpi and printing is done through 6,144 total nozzles (768 per ink color).
The PRO-200 offers three connection methods: Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB, and has a three-inch LCD screen on the front for viewing settings, ink capacity, and navigating menus.
No mention of pricing or availability has been made at this time, but you can peruse the product pages on the Canon Australia website. We have contacted Canon for additional details and will update the article accordingly if we receive a response.
- Windows 10 (32bit)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)
- Windows 8.1(64bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
- macOS Mojave
- macOS High Sierra
- macOS Sierra
- OS X El Capitan
- OS X Yosemite
Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Driver Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| Full Driver Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| MP Drivers Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| Drivers Set Up Download for Windows
Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Software Set Up for Windows
- Download ->>||| Full Software Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Media Configuration Tool Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Professional Print & Layout Download for Windows
Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Driver Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| Full Driver Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| CUPS Drivers Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| ICA Drivers Set Up Download for Mac
Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Software Set Up for Mac
- Download ->>||| Full Drivers Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Media Configuration Tool Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Professional Print & Layout Download for Mac
Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Setup Instructions for Windows
- Download the file.
- Then Double Click, the installation will start automatically.
Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Scanner Driver:
- If the OS is upgraded with the fixed scanner driver installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the printer cannot be done after the upgrade. In that case, reinstall the scanner driver.
- When the installation of the MP driver is stopped by the following actions with the connection screen wait, install again. The installation does not finish even if plugged in a USB cable again or turned-on Power Supply again.
- The scan from the Scan printer button does not work when the connection is changed from a network connection to a USB connection. Install the MP driver again, and change the connection method.
Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Setup instructions for Mac
- Download the file.
- Please to Double click the downloaded file and Mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click the mounted disk image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
How to install a printer with driver downloads from Canon IJ Setup Site
- Open the printer Canon IJ Setup Website to get the software drivers that match your printer type. On this website there are many drivers so make sure you do not choose the wrong drivers.
In order to more easily search for it using the search bar that there is usually at the top right of the website. Scroll the search results until you find the software driver that is sought and then download.
- Downloaded Driver usually a winrar file so you need software winrar also to extract it. Right-click the file and click Extract Here so that the files can be extracted in the folder there as well.
- Locate the setup file > Double click the file to start the install process.
- The last steps of installation > restart the computer so that the software drivers installed perfectly.
- After the computer restart, connect the printer with your computer using the default cable to check if the computer is now able to recognize the printer.
For printers that use a Wireless Connection system, make sure you’ve turned on the WiFi and the computer and your printer already connected to WiFi. Now you’re supposed to be able to use your printer.
Install Printer with USB
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable default. In general default printer USB cable is not too long so you have to put the printer near the computer.
- Turn on your printer. On some printer models are usually after the printer is turned on, the installation process will automatically begin the installation instructions or appear on a computer screen. If your computer does not happen anything like that then do the next step.
- Click on the Start menu in the lower left corner of the picture of the Windows logo.
- Click Devices and Printers
- Click the Add a printer or scanner that is on the top of the screen. Computers will scan the printer connected to the computer.
- Select the printer model that suits you. If your printer name is not displayed, click The printer that I want isn’t listed. Then click the search button so that the system can scan Your printer driver on your hard drive. You may need to download the driver software if the computer still cannot scan your printer.
- Please follow the instructions that appear on the screen to finish > Restart the computer if prompted. Now, your printer is ready to use.
In addition to the above two ways you can install the printer by means of sharing with the computers that have a CD driver.