Canon Pixma MG2420 Drivers Download
Canon Pixma MG2420 Drivers Download– The Canon PIXMA MG2420 is a multi-function printer that allows you to print, scan, and copy from one device. It comes with a maximum color resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi and fine print head technology that prints ink drops as small as 2PL, allowing you to get quality prints of your photos at home. Silent Mode lets you print at any time without worrying about disrupting the people around you. Plus, the Auto Power on feature automatically assigns power to the printer every time you send a photo or document to be printed.
The Built-in flatbed scanner allows you to scan and copy documents without going anywhere. 600 x 1200 dpi optical resolution offers enough details for OCR, document digitization, or file archiving. In addition, with the feature-enriched My Image Garden software, easy to use, you can have more fun in your printing tasks with features like special filters. Full HD Movie Print software allows you to extract the video frame from a movie clip and print it as a photo.
This all-in-one printer prints at approx. 8.0 images per minute (IPM) for black and approx. 4.0 images per minute (IPM) for color, scans with 600 x 1200 dpi optical resolution and features approx. First 31 seconds of copy output time (FCOT), making it a great choice for all your document handling applications.
SUPERIOR PRINT QUALITY
4800 x 600 maximum DPI color generates outstanding quality and detail in your business documents and photos. Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with the exclusive print head will fire the ink drops as small as 2PL for clear and clear prints.
TWO INK CARTRIDGES
The hybrid Ink system features Dye inks for vivid colors and black pigment inks for crisp text. You can replace the black or color cartridge separately when one exits, and continuing the use of the cartridge has ink left, to help save costs and minimize the environmental impact. 4-Color cartridge system integrates good print head and ink into one compact unit for easy replacement.
Print with minimized noise in silent mode. You won’t distract or disturb the people around you.
AUTO POWER ON
This convenient feature automatically provides power to the printer every time you send a photo or document to be printed.
Canon Pixma MG2420 How to Scan
You can scan items placed on the platen with the appropriate settings for the document.
- Place the item on the platen.
- Start IJ scan Utility.
- Click Settings…, select settings (Scan Documents) dialog, then set the paper size, resolution, etc as required. When the setting is complete, click OK.
- Click Documents.
- Scanning starts.
The scanned images are stored in the folder set for Save in the Settings dialog (document Scan) displayed by clicking Settings… In the Settings (Document Scan) dialog, you can also make advanced scan settings.
Canon PIXMA MG2420 Compatible Inks
- PG-245/CL-246 XL Combo Ink
- PG-245 XL Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 XL Color Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
- Windows 10 (32bit)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)
- Windows 8.1(64bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
- macOS Mojave
- macOS High Sierra
- macOS Sierra
- OS X El Capitan
- OS X Yosemite
Canon Pixma MG2420 Drivers Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| Full Driver Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| MP Drivers Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| XPS Drivers Set Up Download for Windows
Canon Pixma MG2420 Software Set Up for Windows
- Download ->>||| Full Software Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma MG2420 Easy Photo Editor Software Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma MG2420 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma MG2420 My Image Garden Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma MG2420 Quick Menu Set Up Download for Windows
Canon Pixma MG2420 Drivers Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| Full Driver Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| CUPS Drivers Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| ICA Drivers Set Up Download for Mac
Canon Pixma MG2420 Software Set Up for Mac
- Download ->>||| Full Drivers Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma MG2420 Easy Photo Editor Software Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma MG2420 IJ Scan Utility Lite Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma MG2420 My Image Garden Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma MG2420 Quick Menu Set Up Download for Mac
Canon Pixma MG2420 Manual
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma MG2420 User Manual (Windows)
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma MG2420 Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma MG2420 Guide for My Image Garden (Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma MG2420 User Manual (Mac)
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma MG2420 Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma MG2420 Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma MG2420 Getting Started Guide
Canon Pixma MG2420 Setup Instructions for Windows
- Download the file.
- Then Double Click, the installation will start automatically.
Canon Pixma MG2420 Scanner Driver:
- If the OS is upgraded with the fixed scanner driver installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the printer cannot be done after the upgrade. In that case, reinstall the scanner driver.
- When the installation of the MP driver is stopped by the following actions with the connection screen wait, install again. The installation does not finish even if plugged in a USB cable again or turned-on Power Supply again.
- The scan from the Scan printer button does not work when the connection is changed from a network connection to a USB connection. Install the MP driver again, and change the connection method.
Canon Pixma MG2420 Setup instructions for Mac
- Download the file.
- Please to Double click the downloaded file and Mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click the mounted disk image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
How to install a printer with driver downloads from Canon IJ Setup Site
- Open the printer Canon IJ Setup Website to get the software drivers that match your printer type. On this website there are many drivers so make sure you do not choose the wrong drivers.
In order to more easily search for it using the search bar that there is usually at the top right of the website. Scroll the search results until you find the software driver that is sought and then download.
- Downloaded Driver usually a winrar file so you need software winrar also to extract it. Right-click the file and click Extract Here so that the files can be extracted in the folder there as well.
- Locate the setup file > Double click the file to start the install process.
- The last steps of installation > restart the computer so that the software drivers installed perfectly.
- After the computer restart, connect the printer with your computer using the default cable to check if the computer is now able to recognize the printer.
For printers that use a Wireless Connection system, make sure you’ve turned on the WiFi and the computer and your printer already connected to WiFi. Now you’re supposed to be able to use your printer.
Install Printer with USB
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable default. In general default printer USB cable is not too long so you have to put the printer near the computer.
- Turn on your printer. On some printer models are usually after the printer is turned on, the installation process will automatically begin the installation instructions or appear on a computer screen. If your computer does not happen anything like that then do the next step.
- Click on the Start menu in the lower left corner of the picture of the Windows logo.
- Click Devices and Printers
- Click the Add a printer or scanner that is on the top of the screen. Computers will scan the printer connected to the computer.
- Select the printer model that suits you. If your printer name is not displayed, click The printer that I want isn’t listed. Then click the search button so that the system can scan Your printer driver on your hard drive. You may need to download the driver software if the computer still cannot scan your printer.
- Please follow the instructions that appear on the screen to finish > Restart the computer if prompted. Now, your printer is ready to use.
In addition to the above two ways you can install the printer by means of sharing with the computers that have a CD driver.