Canon PIXMA GM4050 Printer Driver Download
Canon PIXMA GM4050 Printer Driver Download– Boost small business workflow and reduce costs per page with high-performance 3-in-1 reload printers. Capable of printing up to 18,000 mono pages from 3 bottles of black ink¹, this production enhancer also features a 35-page automatic document feeder (ADF) for more efficient copying and scanning and 350-sheet plain paper capacity. Remote work is also possible with perfect wireless connectivity – connect to Wi-Fi and control through the Canon PRINT app for easy printing, scanning and copying from your desk. For fast local connections, use an Ethernet link.
Once you face the unique way the Canon GM4050 can accept ink bottles and optional color cartridges, you will learn that this is a capable machine for a busy home office.
The inclusion of ink tank technology is suitable for high volume mono document production and this is supported by a 350 page paper capacity and 35 sheet ADF. Using a two-way paper feed means it can help with productivity, and this is further motivated by the fact that it can automatically print on both sides of the paper.
Connectivity options include the ability to print via Ethernet or using the Canon PRINT application, where you can perform maintenance tests and check ink levels.
In terms of print speed, the Canon GM4050 can print up to 13 ipm for mono, while the dual line LCD control panel integrated in this model’s design will help you quickly find the settings you need to print, scan or copy.
- Maximize smaller office space with a sleek, compact 3-in-1 printer
- Enjoy hassle-free refill with stress-free and stress-free ink bottles
- Follow your company’s scanning and copying progress with a 35-sheet ADF
- Push mobile control with the Canon PRINT app – print, copy and scan using your mobile device and stay above ink level and maintain with added features
- Increase productivity with print speeds of up to 13 ipm² mono
- Enjoy flexible connections – quickly connect via Wireless Connect or tap your local Ethernet network
- Cut interrupts with large 350-sheet plain paper capacity split between two-way feed
- Reduce costs per page with exceptional mono results to 18,000 pages from 3 black ink bottles¹ and replenish ink tanks
- Stay professional with crisp, clear text thanks to special black pigment ink
- Enjoy controls accessible through a 2-line mono LCD
What’s in the box
- Black and White Multifunction Ink Cartridge – Canon PIXMA GM4050
- 3 high performance ink bottles (3x black)
- Power cable
- Insert the CD-ROM
- Other manuals and documents
Everywhere, the G4050 is a 3 in 1 multifunctional part that is popular for the possibility because it is located where it is located at 16,000 years old, but not as big as 18 months ago. all other two are equivalent and the 35 are shown in the FDA verification function. Тhіѕ рrіntеr can Be rеmоtеlу mаnаgеd frоm thе оf уоur раlm hаnd where уоu can ѕеnd dосumеntѕ рrіntіng сhесk оr fоr uр оn thе іnk lеvеlѕ, uѕаgе рrіntеr ѕtаtuѕ can ѕо аnd fоr ѕtау оrgаnіѕеd соmрlеtе еffісіеnсу.
About the РІХМА G4050, see here more:
- Look and do just a moment ago
- For a customer
- The largest place of 350 beautiful places
- 35-aDF for Мultіраgе Соруіng
- Yes yild
- Like-More Than Ever
- Starting 2 days ago
- Монильский постильный
- Саnоn РRІNТ Арр
- Choose the right
Low Cost High Yield 3 in 1 Mono Ink Tank Printer
Increase productivity and reduce costs by producing 18,000 pages from 3 black ink bottles. Enhance scanning and copying with a 35-sheet ADF and replenish with uncompressed ink bottles ideal for small offices or homes that want smooth production and exceptional quality.
Cut costs per page
Enjoy amazing results of up to 18,000 pages from 3 black ink vials * and low cost per page in ink refill tanks. Refill with uncompressed, uncleaned ink bottles.
Keep up with developments with automatic two-sided printing and 350-sheet plain paper capacity through bidirectional feeding, and increase scanning and copying with the 35-sheet ADF.
Connect to Wireless Connect and print, scan, copy, check ink levels and maintain using the Canon PRINT application. For fast local connections, use an Ethernet link.
Quality and speed
Work fast with print speeds of up to 13 ipm mono ** without compromising on quality – enhanced black pigment ink keeps text crisp, clear and sharp for professional results.
Use the two-line mono LCD for internal control or control ink levels, print usage, and external status with remote management tools.
- Windows 10 (32bit)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)
- Windows 8.1(64bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
- macOS Mojave
- macOS High Sierra
- macOS Sierra
- OS X El Capitan
- OS X Yosemite
Canon PIXMA GM4050 Printer Driver Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| Full Driver Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| MP Drivers Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| XPS Drivers Set Up Download for Windows
Canon Pixma GM4050 Software Set Up for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma GM4050 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma GM4050 IJ Scan Utility Lite Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma GM4050 IJ Printer Assistant Tool Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma GM4050 Poster Artist Updater Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma GM4050 PosterArtist Lite Download for Windows
Canon Pixma GM4050 Software Set Up for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma GM4050 Poster Artist Updater Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma GM4050 PosterArtist Lite Download for Mac
Canon Pixma GM4050 Manual
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma GM4050 Guide for Easy-PhotoPrint Editor (Windows)
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma GM4050 User Manual (Windows)
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma GM4050 Getting Started Guide
Canon Pixma GM4050 Setup Instructions for Windows
- Download the file.
- Then Double Click, the installation will start automatically.
Canon Pixma GM4050 Scanner Driver:
- If the OS is upgraded with the fixed scanner driver installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the printer cannot be done after the upgrade. In that case, reinstall the scanner driver.
- When the installation of the MP driver is stopped by the following actions with the connection screen wait, install again. The installation does not finish even if plugged in a USB cable again or turned-on Power Supply again.
- The scan from the Scan printer button does not work when the connection is changed from a network connection to a USB connection. Install the MP driver again, and change the connection method.
Canon Pixma GM4050 Setup instructions for Mac
- Download the file.
- Please to Double click the downloaded file and Mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click the mounted disk image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
How to install a printer with driver downloads from Canon IJ Setup Site
- Open the printer Canon IJ Setup Website to get the software drivers that match your printer type. On this website there are many drivers so make sure you do not choose the wrong drivers.
In order to more easily search for it using the search bar that there is usually at the top right of the website. Scroll the search results until you find the software driver that is sought and then download.
- Downloaded Driver usually a winrar file so you need software winrar also to extract it. Right-click the file and click Extract Here so that the files can be extracted in the folder there as well.
- Locate the setup file > Double click the file to start the install process.
- The last steps of installation > restart the computer so that the software drivers installed perfectly.
- After the computer restart, connect the printer with your computer using the default cable to check if the computer is now able to recognize the printer.
For printers that use a Wireless Connection system, make sure you’ve turned on the WiFi and the computer and your printer already connected to WiFi. Now you’re supposed to be able to use your printer.
Install Printer with USB
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable default. In general default printer USB cable is not too long so you have to put the printer near the computer.
- Turn on your printer. On some printer models are usually after the printer is turned on, the installation process will automatically begin the installation instructions or appear on a computer screen. If your computer does not happen anything like that then do the next step.
- Click on the Start menu in the lower left corner of the picture of the Windows logo.
- Click Devices and Printers
- Click the Add a printer or scanner that is on the top of the screen. Computers will scan the printer connected to the computer.
- Select the printer model that suits you. If your printer name is not displayed, click The printer that I want isn’t listed. Then click the search button so that the system can scan Your printer driver on your hard drive. You may need to download the driver software if the computer still cannot scan your printer.
- Please follow the instructions that appear on the screen to finish > Restart the computer if prompted. Now, your printer is ready to use.
In addition to the above two ways you can install the printer by means of sharing with the computers that have a CD driver.