Canon PIXMA G3260 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA G3260 Driver Download– Get high-volume, minimal effort printing, duplicating, and checking with the PIXMA G3260 Wireless MegaTank All-in-One Printer from Canon. Including huge incorporated ink tanks that produce roughly 7700 shading pages or 6000 high contrast pages, the G3260 pints sharp pictures at goals up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, while color based dark ink keeps little textual style text sharp and decipherable.
The G3260 printer is intended for individuals who need to rapidly print both content archives and photographs and supplementing its ink limit and print quality is its productivity, with the printer offering dark print paces of 10.8 ppm and 6 ppm for shading.
The across the board unit bolsters a few paper sizes from 3.5 x 3.5″ to 8.5 x 14″ and custom sizes from 2.1 x 3.5″ to 8.5 x 47.2″. Borderless printing is accessible for sizes up to 8.5 x 11″, and color based shadings offer rich and striking tones with sharp subtleties.
For media taking care of, the printer accompanies a back info plate that holds up to 100 sheets of plain paper, just as a retractable yield plate on the front. A 2-line LCD offers a simple and natural UI, and an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed scanner gives a wide exhibit of examining and duplicating highlights. Also, with worked in Wi-Fi, you can interface and print remotely from your PC or your cell phone utilizing the Canon PRINT application, Apple AirPrint, Mopria, and that’s just the beginning.
- MegaTank ink tank framework for high volume use creates roughly 7700 shading pages or 6000 highly contrasting pages in Default Mode and up to 8300 highly contrasting pages in Economy Mode
- Flexible mixture ink framework prints fresh blacks and rich and energetic shadings
- Intended for archive printing, photograph printing, borderless printing, business card printing, welcoming card printing, name printing, and square media printing
- Remote printing by means of Canon PRINT application, Apple AirPrint, Mopria, PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon Print Service for Android, and the Easy-PhotoPrint Editor App
- Supports a few papers evaluates to Legal, with borderless printing accessible for prints as extensive as 8.5 x 11″
- Optical output goal of 600 x 1200 dpi for sharp and shading precise sweeps
- Output highlights incorporate Document Scanning, Photo Scanning, Scan Multi-Page PDF, and Save to PC
- Back information plate holds 100 sheets of plain paper or photograph paper
- USB 2.0 network
- Windows 10 (32bit)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)
- Windows 8.1(64bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
- macOS Mojave
- macOS High Sierra
- macOS Sierra
- OS X El Capitan
- OS X Yosemite
IJ Start Canon G3260 Setup for Windows
- Download ->>||| Driver Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| MP Drivers Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| XPS Drivers Set Up Download for Windows
Canon Pixma G3260 Software Set Up for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G3260 Easy Photo Editor Software Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G3260 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G3260 IJ Printer Assistant Tool Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G3260 Poster Artist Updater Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G3260 PosterArtist Lite Download for Windows
Canon Pixma G3260 Software Set Up for Mac
- Download ->>||| Full Drivers Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G3260 Easy Photo Editor Software Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G3260 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G3260 IJ Scan Utility Lite Set Up Download for Mac
IJ Start Canon G3260 Setup for Linux
IJ Start Canon Pixma G3260 Printer driver for printing using the Canon IJ Printer for Linux
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (debian Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (rpm Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (Source file)
IJ Start Canon Pixma G3260 Scanner Driver for Printing for Linux
- Download ->>||| ScanGear (debian Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| ScanGear MP (rpm Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| ScanGear MP (Source file)
Canon Pixma G3260 Manual
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G3260 User Manual (Windows)
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G3260 User Manual (Mac)
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G3260 ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G3260 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G3260 Getting Started Guide
Canon Pixma G3260 Setup Instructions for Windows
- Download the file.
- Then Double Click, the installation will start automatically.
Canon Pixma G3260 Scanner Driver:
- If the OS is upgraded with the fixed scanner driver installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the printer cannot be done after the upgrade. In that case, reinstall the scanner driver.
- When the installation of the MP driver is stopped by the following actions with the connection screen wait, install again. The installation does not finish even if plugged in a USB cable again or turned-on Power Supply again.
- The scan from the Scan printer button does not work when the connection is changed from a network connection to a USB connection. Install the MP driver again, and change the connection method.
Canon Pixma G3260 Setup instructions for Mac
- Download the file.
- Please to Double click the downloaded file and Mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click the mounted disk image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
How to install a printer with driver downloads from Canon IJ Setup Site
- Open the printer Canon IJ Setup Website to get the software drivers that match your printer type. On this website there are many drivers so make sure you do not choose the wrong drivers.
In order to more easily search for it using the search bar that there is usually at the top right of the website. Scroll the search results until you find the software driver that is sought and then download.
- Downloaded Driver usually a winrar file so you need software winrar also to extract it. Right-click the file and click Extract Here so that the files can be extracted in the folder there as well.
- Locate the setup file > Double click the file to start the install process.
- The last steps of installation > restart the computer so that the software drivers installed perfectly.
- After the computer restart, connect the printer with your computer using the default cable to check if the computer is now able to recognize the printer.
For printers that use a Wireless Connection system, make sure you’ve turned on the WiFi and the computer and your printer already connected to WiFi. Now you’re supposed to be able to use your printer.
Install Printer with USB
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable default. In general default printer USB cable is not too long so you have to put the printer near the computer.
- Turn on your printer. On some printer models are usually after the printer is turned on, the installation process will automatically begin the installation instructions or appear on a computer screen. If your computer does not happen anything like that then do the next step.
- Click on the Start menu in the lower left corner of the picture of the Windows logo.
- Click Devices and Printers
- Click the Add a printer or scanner that is on the top of the screen. Computers will scan the printer connected to the computer.
- Select the printer model that suits you. If your printer name is not displayed, click The printer that I want isn’t listed. Then click the search button so that the system can scan Your printer driver on your hard drive. You may need to download the driver software if the computer still cannot scan your printer.
- Please follow the instructions that appear on the screen to finish > Restart the computer if prompted. Now, your printer is ready to use.
In addition to the above two ways you can install the printer by means of sharing with the computers that have a CD driver.