Canon Pixma G2160 Driver Download
Canon Pixma G2160 Driver Download– The new PIXMA G2160 is a new G series multifunction printer, which has the advantage of a continuous ink multifunction printer to be able to print more at a much lower cost.
Ideal for home use: perfect for home office and school assignments, as Canon’s multifunction printers are compatible with Google Classroom.
Besides being ideal for small businesses. Enjoy printing more, save money.
This new model allows you to print 7,500 pages in black and white and 7,700 pages in color. Additionally, it prints at a much faster speed, reaching 11 images per minute in black and white and 6 pages per minute in color (This is less than two hours per year of printing!)
The G2160 has the advantage of being able to perform maintenance from your home or office, extending the life of your equipment, thanks to a new easy-to-install print head and absorption cartridge, without having to go to a service center.
Get the following benefits:
• Economical: Savings in labor and delivery to services
• Time savings
• Available from Canon authorized dealers.
The new ink has a nozzle with a rating that avoids mistakes when filling ink, as each color corresponds to the inlet of the tank.
This new refill ink tank printer is here to expand the current line even further and is ideal for high volume printing with minimal maintenance; the perfect choice for those interested in maximizing productivity with a low TCO solution.
- Unmatched page yields of up to 7,600 black & white and 7,700 color pages with the new ink bottle.
- High-speed printing of up to 10.8 ipm in black and white and 6.0 ipm in color for the prints you need exactly when you need them.
- Less downtime and additional savings in time and money with new, easy-to-replace print heads and a new ink absorber kit. Now users can easily replace these parts themselves in the comfort of their home or office.
- High-yield ink bottles provide high productivity while providing low operating costs per page.
- Printing Features: Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Economy Mode Printing, High Page Yield, Photo Printing, Artist Lite Poster
- Print speed: 4 “x 6” (10 x 15cm) Borderless photo: Approx. 45 seconds ESAT (Black): Approx. 10.8 ipm ESAT (Color): Approx. 6.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Total 1,792 nozzles (BK: 640 nozzles, C / M / Y 384×3 nozzles)
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Duty Cycle and Print Volume: 3,000 Pages / Month
- Paper Size: A4., A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, 4 “x 6”, 5 “x 7”, 7 “x 10”, 8 “x 10”, Envelope (DL, COM10), Square (89mm x 89 mm), Square (127 mm x 127 mm), Card (91 mm x 55 mm), Banners (up to 1,200 mm x 216 mm), Custom (width 55 mm – 216 mm, length 89 mm – 1200 mm).
- Media: Plain Paper, Pro Glitter Photo Paper, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Matte Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Envelopes, Plus Semi-gloss Photo Paper, Card Stock, Card Stock, Removable Photo Stickers, Paper Re-affixable Photo, Photo Sticker, Magnetic Photo Paper, Iron Transfer Dark Cloth, Iron Transfer Light Cloth, Double-Sided Matte Paper, Plain Banner Printing Paper
- Paper Tray Capacity (Plain Paper): 100 sheets of plain paper or 20 sheets for 10×15 cm photos.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy
- Copy Speed: FCOT (Color): Approx. 23 seconds
- Image Quality: Standard, Economy, High
- Number of Copies: Up to 99 Copies.
- Scan Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Scan Type: Flatbed Scanner
- Scanning Method: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scan Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical) Width: 33 cm Length: 44.5 cm Height: 16.7 cm
- Maximum color scanning depth: Grayscale: 16-bit / 8-bit Color: RGB 16-bit / 8-bit each
- Ink Bottle and Capacity: GI-11 Black Pigment Based Ink: 135 ml. GI-11 Dye Based Inks: 70 ml
- Results per page: Up to 7,600 * (Black & White) / 7,700 (Color) Sheets.
- Windows 10 (32bit)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)
- Windows 8.1(64bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
- macOS Mojave
- macOS High Sierra
- macOS Sierra
- OS X El Capitan
- OS X Yosemite
Canon Pixma G2160 Printer Drivers & Software Free Download
Canon Pixma G2160 Driver Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| Full Driver Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| MP Drivers Set Up Download for Windows
Canon Pixma G2160 Software Set Up for Windows
- Download ->>||| Full Software Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G2160 Easy Photo Editor Software Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G2160 IJ Printer Assistant Tool Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G2160 Poster Artist Updater Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G2160 PosterArtist Lite Download for Windows
Canon Pixma G2160 Software Set Up Mac
- Download ->>||| Full Drivers Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G2160 Easy Photo Editor Software Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G2160 IJ Scan Utility Lite Set Up Download for Mac
Canon Pixma G2160 Setup Instructions for Windows
- Download the file.
- Then Double Click, the installation will start automatically.
Canon Pixma G2160 Scanner Driver:
- If the OS is upgraded with the fixed scanner driver installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the printer cannot be done after the upgrade. In that case, reinstall the scanner driver.
- When the installation of the MP driver is stopped by the following actions with the connection screen wait, install again. The installation does not finish even if plugged in a USB cable again or turned-on Power Supply again.
- The scan from the Scan printer button does not work when the connection is changed from a network connection to a USB connection. Install the MP driver again, and change the connection method.
Canon Pixma G2160 Setup Instructions for Mac
- Download the file.
- Please to Double click the downloaded file and Mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click the mounted disk image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
How to install Canon Pixma G2160 driver downloads from Canon IJ Setup Site
- Open the printer Canon IJ Setup Website to get the software drivers that match your printer type. On this website, there are many drivers so make sure you do not choose the wrong drivers.
In order to more easily search for it using the search bar that there is usually at the top right of the website. Scroll the search results until you find the software driver that is sought and then download.
- Downloaded Driver usually a winrar file so you need software winrar also to extract it. Right-click the file and click Extract Here so that the files can be extracted in the folder there as well.
- Locate the setup file > Double click the file to start the install process.
- The last steps of installation > restart the computer so that the software drivers installed perfectly.
- After the computer restart, connect the printer with your computer using the default cable to check if the computer is now able to recognize the printer.
For printers that use a Wireless Connection system, make sure you’ve turned on the WiFi and the computer and your printer already connected to WiFi. Now you’re supposed to be able to use your printer.
Install Canon Pixma G2160 Printer Driver with USB
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable default. In general default printer USB cable is not too long so you have to put the printer near the computer.
- Turn on your printer. On some printer models are usually after the printer is turned on, the installation process will automatically begin the installation instructions or appear on a computer screen. If your computer does not happen anything like that then do the next step.
- Click on the Start menu in the lower-left corner of the picture of the Windows logo.
- Click Devices and Printers
- Click the Add a printer or scanner that is on the top of the screen. Computers will scan the printer connected to the computer.
- Select the printer model that suits you. If your printer name is not displayed, click The printer that I want isn’t listed. Then click the search button so that the system can scan Your printer driver on your hard drive. You may need to download the driver software if the computer still cannot scan your printer.
- Please follow the instructions that appear on the screen to finish > Restart the computer if prompted. Now, your printer is ready to use.
In addition to the above two ways, you can install the printer by means of sharing with the computers that have a CD driver.