Canon Pixma G1220 Driver Download
Canon Pixma G1220 Driver Download– Featuring a large integrated ink tank that produces approximately 7700 color pages or 6000 black and white pages, Canon’s PIXMA G1220 MegaTank Inkjet Printer is designed for people who need to print both text documents and photos quickly. The printer produces sharp images at resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, and the pigment-based black ink helps keep small-font text sharp and easy to read. Complementing the ink capacity and print quality is efficiency, with a printer offering black print speeds of 9.1 ppm and 5 ppm for color.
The PIXMA G1220 supports multiple paper sizes from 4 x 6 “to 8.5 x 14”, and the long document print feature allows you to print documents and banners up to 8.5 x 47.2 “. For media handling, the printer is equipped with a rear input tray that holds up to 100 sheets of plain paper, and a front retractable output tray.
- Maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Versatile hybrid ink system for crisp blacks and rich, vibrant colors
- The MegaTank ink tank system is for high volume use, producing approximately 7700 color pages or 6000 black and white pages
- The rear input tray holds 100 sheets of plain or photo paper
- USB 2.0 connectivity
This produces a fairly detailed image, although there are some banding and spots in certain areas. Color accuracy is reasonable and should be fine for casual photo printing, but not recommended for professional use or tasks requiring precise color reproduction. Unfortunately, it prints black and color documents very slowly, but at least the photos come out fast. Also, it doesn’t have wireless connectivity options or even an Ethernet port; oddly, it doesn’t come with a USB cable, although that’s the only way to print with it.
Canon PIXMA G1220 has an okay build quality. The plastic body and output tray feel fairly sturdy, and it has a detachable power cord for easy replacement if needed. This provides good access to jammed paper and ink tanks by lifting the top cap. The lid will stay open on its own, but there is no damper, so it will close if you don’t aim it slowly. Unfortunately, the individual ink covers feel flimsy. Also, the body of the printer will lift if too much pressure is applied. It only has a USB Type-B port, and can’t be plugged into your router with an Ethernet cable or used wirelessly. Surprisingly, there is no USB cable.
- Windows 10 (32bit)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)
- Windows 8.1(64bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
- macOS Mojave
- macOS High Sierra
- macOS Sierra
- OS X El Capitan
- OS X Yosemite
Canon Pixma G1220 Printer Drivers & Software Free Download
Canon Pixma G1220 Driver Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| Full Driver Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| MP Drivers Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| XPS Drivers Set Up Download for Windows
Canon Pixma G1220 Software Set Up for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G1220 Easy Photo Editor Software Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G1220 IJ Printer Assistant Tool Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G1220 Poster Artist Updater Set Up Download for Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G1220 PosterArtist Lite Download for Windows
Canon Pixma G1220 Software Set Up Mac
- Download ->>||| Full Drivers Set Up Download for Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G1220 Easy Photo Editor Software Set Up Download for Mac
Canon Pixma G1220 Driver Download for Linux
IJ Start Canon Pixma G1220 Printer driver for printing using the Canon IJ Printer for Linux
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (debian Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (rpm Packagearchive)
- Download ->>||| IJ Printer Driver (Source file)
Canon Pixma G1220 Manual Guide Download
Canon Pixma G1220 Manual Windows
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G1220 User Manual (Windows)
Canon Pixma G1220 Manual Mac
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G1220 User Manual (Mac)
Canon Pixma G1220 Manual Linux
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G1220 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)
- Download ->>||| IJ Start Canon Pixma G1220 Getting Started Guide
Canon Pixma G1220 Setup Instructions for Windows
- Download the file.
- Then Double Click, the installation will start automatically.
Canon Pixma G1220 Scanner Driver:
- If the OS is upgraded with the fixed scanner driver installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the printer cannot be done after the upgrade. In that case, reinstall the scanner driver.
- When the installation of the MP driver is stopped by the following actions with the connection screen wait, install again. The installation does not finish even if plugged in a USB cable again or turned-on Power Supply again.
- The scan from the Scan printer button does not work when the connection is changed from a network connection to a USB connection. Install the MP driver again, and change the connection method.
Canon Pixma G1220 Setup Instructions for Mac
- Download the file.
- Please to Double click the downloaded file and Mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click the mounted disk image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
How to install Canon Pixma G1220 driver downloads from Canon IJ Setup Site
- Open the printer Canon IJ Setup Website to get the software drivers that match your printer type. On this website, there are many drivers so make sure you do not choose the wrong drivers.
In order to more easily search for it using the search bar that there is usually at the top right of the website. Scroll the search results until you find the software driver that is sought and then download.
- Downloaded Driver usually a winrar file so you need software winrar also to extract it. Right-click the file and click Extract Here so that the files can be extracted in the folder there as well.
- Locate the setup file > Double click the file to start the install process.
- The last steps of installation > restart the computer so that the software drivers installed perfectly.
- After the computer restart, connect the printer with your computer using the default cable to check if the computer is now able to recognize the printer.
For printers that use a Wireless Connection system, make sure you’ve turned on the WiFi and the computer and your printer already connected to WiFi. Now you’re supposed to be able to use your printer.
Install Canon Pixma G1220 Printer Driver with USB
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable default. In general default printer USB cable is not too long so you have to put the printer near the computer.
- Turn on your printer. On some printer models are usually after the printer is turned on, the installation process will automatically begin the installation instructions or appear on a computer screen. If your computer does not happen anything like that then do the next step.
- Click on the Start menu in the lower-left corner of the picture of the Windows logo.
- Click Devices and Printers
- Click the Add a printer or scanner that is on the top of the screen. Computers will scan the printer connected to the computer.
- Select the printer model that suits you. If your printer name is not displayed, click The printer that I want isn’t listed. Then click the search button so that the system can scan Your printer driver on your hard drive. You may need to download the driver software if the computer still cannot scan your printer.
- Please follow the instructions that appear on the screen to finish > Restart the computer if prompted. Now, your printer is ready to use.
In addition to the above two ways, you can install the printer by means of sharing with the computers that have a CD driver.